5

"No Goodbyes"

Three months later...

The boys were packing. It was early morning. They decided the break had been long enough. Management was helping the boys to keep them on schedule. Hyunjae lightly nudged Changmin. "Are you not even going to say anything to Hana ? I know the rest of us will probably message her later."

Changmin sighed, "Is it really worth it to hurt her with another goodbye Hyunjae knew this must be difficult for him. However, it would be just as painful for Hana. "She still at the very least deserves a proper good bye from her best friend, Changmin."

Changmin knew Hyunjae was right. He should say something, anything to Hana. She did deserve that. He eventually shook his head, "We all knew this break wouldn't last forever. There is no use."

Pretty soon the van was fully loaded with their luggage. Management called out, "Time to go boys !" The boys boarded into the van before it pulled off.

A few hours later...

The boys settled back into their dorm. "We should announce our return. Deobi have been in the dark for three months," Juyeon said. Everyone agreed.

It wasn't long before they started a VLIVE. They read the comments flooding in. It was mostly positive. Chanhee offered a smile. "Hello Deobi ! We are back. Sorry we left you for so long."

Meanwhile...

Hana woke up to the news of The Boyz' return hours later after they left without a goodbye. She watched the live with a few tears in her eyes. The boys did everything from reading comments to discussing what they plan on doing now that their break was over.

Hana left Line messages personalized for each member.

🍟 to 🎁 : I enjoyed bonding. I wish we continue to be good friends.

🍟 to 🦄 : Let's talk often, Eric. ♥ Let's meet if I ever come to Seoul ?

🍟 to 🐱 : Feel free to ask me about art, ok ? I know you want to know my secrets lol

🍟 to 🐧 : I am so happy for you ! Keep in touch. 

Her message for Changmin was probably the hardest for her. Her best friend left without saying goodbye. Twice.

🍟 to 🐿 : You left without saying goodbye. Again. Out of everyone, I at least expected a goodbye from you. This really hurt me, Changmin. Please don't message or text me for a while.

Hana sighed. A new beginning was coming...