6

"Seoul My Soul"

A year has passed. Hana now lived in Seoul. She finally opened her art gallery in Seoul. She sighed seeing her Line messages. All of which were from Changmin. She avoided answering, of course.

🐿 : I'm sorry.
🐿 : Can we talk ?
🐿 : You're moving to Seoul ?
🐿 : Juyeon hyung told me you spoke. Are you still so mad at me ?

Hana sat her phone aside as she neatly packaged her art pieces. Once packaged she messaged Hyunjae. He asked for some art to be  given to decorate the dorm. They planned to have dinner at the dorm with Hana.

🎁 : On my way. Be there in about 15.

She stopped home first. She was entirely busy since the opening of her gallery, Seoul My Soul. Soon she was in the elevator up to the TBZ dorm.

Meanwhile...

The boys were setting up for her arrival. Changmin was especially nervous. He hasn't properly spoken with Hana in a while. "Where is Juyeon hyung ?" Eric answered him. They were all sort of in a rush. "Juyeon hyung went down to the lobby. I assume he needed something from down there."

Chanhee set the table. Eric & Hyunjae were tidying the living room. Out of everyone Hana kept most contact with Juyeon. She was probably closer to Juyeon now than she was with Changmin.

Eric sat some boxes by the door. The boys had merch & other stuff they planned on giving Hana. Regardless of how hurt Hana was by not getting a proper goodbye, she remained a Deobi. Now she was a good friend towards all of the boys. She had slowly grown in contact with the other boys within the group thanks to Juyeon always facetiming her at the dorm.

All that was left was dinner.

In the elevator up to the dorm...

Juyeon & Hana joked around & made light conversation. "Will you speak to Changmin ? You know he feels horrible." Hana sighed. She knew she would have to address Changmin, but she didn't want to have that at their dinner.

"I forgave him a while ago. I just don't think I should have that conversation with him right now." Juyeon nodded. He can't rush them to talk things out.

At dinner...

Things were lighthearted. They joked, talked, discussed art, & furthered their bond. Her artwork well suited their dorm. Eric smiled, "Who is your bias anyway ?" The boys were all curious who Hana biased.

Hana coughed awkwardly. She was sat between Changmin & Juyeon. "Why do you need to know ? It's embarrassing." New laughed to ease her nerves. It was a needed question, but it put her on the spot.

Hyunjae asked the question again, "Who's your bias ?" Hana debated not saying or just running to avoid answering. She chose the latter. Not saying.

Hana obviously didn't want to say. So each of boys let the question go. Even though a few had some ideas of who her possible bias was. Or did they ?

The END.