The Supreme Being Returns

In the great Tomb of Nazarick things were normal in the main chambers of the one known as Ainz ooal gown. He was sitting in his chair going through some paperwork that Sebas had just handed to him not too long ago.

Ainz was an undead king. He is a wizard class warrior that was able to use some of the most powerful spells in the entire world with ease. He was even capable of becoming a warrior class fighter when he used one of his spells known as Create Greater Object. This allowed him to bypass his problems in his wizard state and take a more knight based look. He sat on his throne radiating power and next to him was the golden staff of the Great Ainz On Gown which was considered the strongest crafted objects in the world.

Ainz was busy doing stuff that didn't really interest him anymore. He had defeated the Great Slane Theocracy, recruited powerful warriors to his side, and defeated all the major kingdoms leading to him ruling the lands with an iron fist. Sadly, after doing this he grew tired of sitting around and doing nothing while at the same time having no one to really fight him anymore. From his perspective things were annoyingly simple and he wanted something different to happen. More he wanted someone to fight or some new place to conqueror and destroy.

The doors to his office had a knock and he looked up,

"Come in." The doors opened and entering the room was a black hair man wearing a red and white suit and with pointy ears. He had a black tail behind him and glasses that covered his diamond eyes that were hidden underneath.

"Demiurge what can I do for you?" The man smiled while adjusting his gloves on his hands.

"Well I was wanting to warn you about-," the tomb started to shake from explosions coming from one of the main floors.

"They are at it again aren't they?" The man smiled and nodded his head.

"Yes from what I gathered they are fighting over who will be the main wife in your life sir. But I'm curious about something if you wouldn't mind."

"Ask Demiurge." Ainz had an idea what this was about but wanted to be sure.

"Well I was wondering why haven't you tried for a child yet my lord? This would help all of us by giving the girls something to keep them occupied and keep us from having to repair the tomb all the time." Ainz sighed,

"If I could Demiurge I would but the problem being an undead I do not have a penis."

"So that means," Ainz nodded his head,

"Yes I can't have children of my own." Demiurge pushed his glasses up,

"I see my lord thank you for sharing that with me. It shows your trust in me and I appreciate it." Ainz nodded his head and asked,

"So who is it this time though?"

"From what I saw it was Albedo, Shalltear, and Zesshi that are all fighting with the maids staying out of the way for the most part. Cocytus is watching to make sure they are stopped when necessary and so is Victim."

"I see," Ainz remembered the day Zesshi came into the Tomb. He had defeated her years ago when the Slane Theocracy was formed and from that defeated the strongest in this world. Upon doing so the loli was obsessed with becoming his wife and having his child but the other girls wanted it first so they fought her for this right. Compared to them it was an even fight for all sides and he was seeing the wars getting worse over time.

Before Ainz could head down to the lower floors and fix the problem he felt something in the room that was otherworldly.

"Demiurge to my side now." The demon didn't know what was bothering his master but he quickly appeared next to him. "Be ready we are about to have some guests from outside this world."