The Supreme Being Returns Part 2

Land Of Arcadia.

Ainz, arriving in his old world, saw that they were in the Land of Arcadia or Land arcadia. This is the land of his former ancestors that was abandoned after his father came and married into the family. He was excited to finally get his ancestor's old country back into working order. After seeing the landscape of the whole place, the Guardians started on making sure they were well protected and had means to counter anyone that would come their way.

But one of the Pleiades noticed Ainz had changed,

"Lord Ainz your body!" Everyone turned to see Ainz the skeleton being replaced with a human body but it was darker than they thought it would be. His skin was the same tone when he was originally human but his eyes were deep gold with two black rings in them. He stood a foot taller than everyone in the room and had golden blonde hair that was spiked up (Looks like super saiyan bardock dragon ball z version) .

"Huh what do you know? Better than my original human body no?" Jaune sensed around and felt his aura was back.

Jaune turned to the group, "What do you all think about my new form?" Everyone bowed and smiled at their ruler. As Shalltear spoke with a blush on her face.

"Beauty incarnate master, you radiate power that is out of this world even in this form. You might look human but in truth you are more than that and we shall always remember that fact." Coyctus was next,

"Your form speaks of a great warrior and power. Your instinct in this form is second to none and you are truly worth praise." Aura and her brother both shared the same opinion but Aura spoke for both of them,

"Even in this state we know you are a true Supreme Being and that is all that matters to me and my brother." Zesshi smiled,

"It doesn't matter to me my Lord you are the truest form of power and even in that state I would be pleased with any child we have." Albedo snarled at her,

"Yes minus her having your child your form does not deceive me and I know that you take this form to please all of us and that is more than anything I could dream for." The rest of the room was sharing the same opinion and soon jaune was pleased showing them his new eyes.

"This power, with it there is no one in remnant that can stop me!" Jaune laughed for a bit before coughing into his hand and he looked at his followers, "Now we get down to business. Everyone that is not on assignment is to work around the clock to prepare our defenses and prevent intruders from reaching the inner sanctum of the tomb. From what light gave me in my memories salems fraction is doing the fall of beacon as we speak but the problem is it won't fall because of them we will take down the strongest academy. They aim is to kill a girl named amber.. we are to head there and slaughter anyone that is a huntsemen and take over vale plus the death will be a perfect way to expand our army . and shalltear make sure that if there are anyone of great value or power to bring them into the fold as one of your brides is that clear?" Shalltear smiled,

"Of course I shall head out now my lord, come Beta." The dark skinned maid smiled,

"Yes ma'am lets go have some fun!" Both were out the door and jaune turned to the rest of the room,

"The rest of you stay here and plan defenses like I asked before. Albedo you are with me, we are going to find my dear friend Gaara and show him a new power is in play in this world."

"Of course Lord Ainz." Ainz turned to her,

"While we are out in the world you shall only refer to me as Menma is that clear?" She nodded her head and without a second to wait she turned into her dark armor form and had her war axe in hand. "Let's move." Jaune said as they started to move out.

Ozpin's pov

Ozpin was currently engaging with cinder fall who managed to kill amber and get all the fall maiden power. Suddenly he felt powerful magic.

"It can't be Salem, wait no this power feels; so powerful like when I was facing the brothers themselves' 'Ozpin thought as he saw Cinder also paralysed with fear. "Wait there multiple magic signatures' 'Ozpin thought. A magic circle was underneath him and cinder and he was brought to the middle of the vale. He saw everyone from good to bad standing there, the town destroyed as he saw an army of skeletons and undead.

Ozpin was surprised when he felt something from the back he couldn't make out, unleashing his magic power and the weather changed. He saw the army start to mobilise and everyone got scared.

"Don't be scared it doesn't look like battle preparations" ozpin yelled as the soldiers got out of the way of he who used the magic to change the weather. The familiar looking man was revealed but Ozoin couldnt put his head toward who it was. The figure was holding a golden staff. His golden eyes glowing gold as everyone including Ozpin felt fear.

"Who is this monster the controls him he so scary yang" ozpin heard ruby shouted he felt her rushinto the sisters arms who was speechless from the fear to even move or speak..

"Is that the ruler of death?" Cardin said terrified. As the figure put up his hand the frozen ground around him.

"Am I hallucinating ? What is that thing?" Jasmine Arc said terrified as she saw Garganta walking and throwing a big rock to the middle causing a shockwave that killed a few thousand huntsmen and grim.

As foot soldiers went and started to kneel to form a staircase for their master to get on top of the rock. As undead in golden armour marched towards the staircase and waved nazzaricks' flag. As the figure who was wearing a mask walked through with what looked like his elites following him.

"Wait a minute is this a royal procession?" Glynda said in fear of this army and the power of it. An army of magic casters. A throne then appeared on top the rock as Ainz sat on it as a monster came and said stuff like.

"The great one wishes to speak with"

"Don't waste the great one time"

"Be ready for our lord speech"

As the monster went back and the small white haired girl clapped her hand and they disappeared. As demiurge made them kneel and keep their head up.

"Hello again team rwby jnpr and crdl did you miss me?" Jaune said taking off his mask as everyone was shocked.

"jaune"

"Vomit boy"

"Faker"

"Criminal"

"Little brother"

"Jaune kun"

"Fearless leader"

"Jaune"

"Jauney boy"

"Jauney boy"

"Jauney boy"

"Jauney boy"

"Hello vale i liked to say hello" jaune says with an evil smirk as he points his finger towards all pro hunters not in ozpin's circle and fires a lighting dragon killing them all.