👑Pointless👑

"That soiree was even worse than father's party"

Said the mind of a raven haired girl.

Though it has been awhile since that event occurred, she just couldn't seem to move on from it just yet.

"I just hope I wouldn't have to meet him anymore..."

An image of a young lad she recently met. One with such charm and confidence. The confidence and persona she unintentionally penetrated, thus him having to cultivate feelings for her.

Those feelings she cut off. Coldly turned down before leaving him without a proper goodbye.

How terribly she behaved that night. But it seems she was fine. Not a reprimand was heard, thus not a complaint he voiced.

Remembering the very last moment she had with him. The flirtatious partner of hers for that night. The messy reunion they had.

She didn't even return the helpless smile he gave her as the soiree came to a close.

Having to stand face to face, preparing to part ways yet again that night, she instead wishes to never encounter the blue streaked boy ever again.

The second eldest of the Kobayashi family, someone she'd never forget.

But surely, there was another she just couldn't seem to escape. Ever so different from how she could heartlessly push Hiroto away, this one, she remembers from time to time. Even when he isn't there, his image would appear in mind.

The little hallucination she had that night. Being confessed to for the first time, how could her mind drift off to someone else?

"Who are you being so loyal to?"

(Dull chap reference)

As she walked down the halls she felt the same sense of exhaustion she felt from that night. How confused she has become to the extent of being so attached.

So longing for an answer.

This ambiguous someone who haunts her mind.

"!"

But just as she contemplated about this someone, she happened to pass a room with his presence inside.

"?"

Viewing him isn't a surprise for her,  running into him felt like a daily routine. Having him serve as a helper of her home.

But this particular moment, his expression was rather different from usual.

His calm quiet demeanor gone. Rather, she felt an unpleasant aura coming from him.

Troubled and annoyed he awfully seemed.

"What? What's going on with him?"

Thinking such sight as mistaken, she had to near the opened door and leaned on its frame.

Staring deeply at his side profile.

"Is he mad?" She internally questioned.

Turned out, her eyesight was completely fine.

Even from afar, she could see the annoyance in his dark green eyes. His furrowed brows further pronouncing his upset state.

Though bad days apply to everyone, and it is very reasonable for them to be more prone to anger because of that, she personally never saw him like that before.