❤Desires | Blossom❤

Author's note: POV chaps are always long, my dude. So be prepared.

"Did you hear? I heard in class 4-2 new students transferred, triplets!"

"Those kinds exist? Like three twins?"

"Do they all look alike?"

One of the grandest academies in town. One of the rarities with a well-known and admirable name.

If one declares to affiliate in it, others would guess their family background with ease.

A privileged child, to originate from a wealthy condition.

That is one thing all attendees share in common.

But one particular day, a special event occurred.

A rather generic reason to spark both excitement and curiosity upon students in any kind of school.

That is the news of having new people enroll.

New students.

"They came already?"

"So the rumors were true?"

And of course, like any other school, murmurs had been received from ear to ear. A coincidental piece of news, leaked as a result of having merely one student pass by the administration office.

But despite it all sounding typical, the kind of transfer students aren't like any other.

They were about to be met with not just some new kind of beauty or brains.

Thus they shouldn't be concerned of having to compete with more students from school.

Simply because neither of them will be capable of competing at all.

In the middle of the first semester, three girls enrolled.

Early this morning, behind the awareness of many students, three pairs of shoes set foot on the wide pathway.

At the beginning, it may not seem much. Vehicles are not so new to see at school grounds.

But something about that particular black vehicle made it completely distinguished from what is considered common.

A properly uniformed man, a male servant, stepped out first to open the door for three young ladies.

Allowing them to exit with full respect.

A sight not many people see on daily basis.

And thus pass the shining school plate of Koyama Private Primary School passed a trio of little girls.

The newly transferred students that now are loudly spoken of, were officially positioned in class 4-2.

And thus where they sat now.

The moment recess commenced, some students from other classes of the 4th year came rushing over.

What else if not to see the new students?