👑Risky Plans👑

Note: This is a revised chap

"Here"

After awhile of sulking, Momoko finally decided to go home.

Being it late at night, Hayato decided to walk her all the way to the mansion.

Though, he didn't bring her to gate. Just nearing it.

And when they arrived, he took out a chocolate bar from the convenience store bag hanging around his fingers.

"You're sad, right? Since you like sweets, maybe this'll cheer you up a little"

Being handed the treat, Momoko accepted it curiously.

It was clear after a month of serving, Hayato discovered her obvious love for sugar.

Gazing at it, she giggled.

"What?" causing the red boy to raise a brow.

"You're so sweet, Hayato" Momoko praised. "I didn't think you'd shop for chocolate though, do you like it too?"

Being told and ask that, Hayato blushed in embarrassment.

He didn't realize how thoughtful he was being to her.

"Y-Yeah, I kinda like it...maybe..." thus he had to look away, muttering nervously.

"Do you live faraway?" Momoko asked again.

"Yeah, it's a bit far by foot but I can manage"

It was a bit later now, having the clock struck 9. An hour after Momoko's runaway from the mansion.

"Don't run away from home again, it's dangerous" Hayato reminded. He was apparently already told about her rebellious act.

And despite how rowdy he is, he just knows running away from home at night just isn't right.

"Cheer up, okay?"

As he was about to turn away and leave, Momoko recalled everything he has done for her tonight.

Listening to her rants, lending a shoulder, giving her chocolate, and finally, walking her home.

It made her smile happily. The absolute opposite of her previous expressions at the lake.

"Thank you, Hayato"

Little did she know, she sent an explosion to his heart by smiling like that.

"Y-Yeah, it's no big deal..." he mumbled whilst looking away, blushing like a shy kid.

"Good night, Arisugawa..."

Thus they left the area.

Momoko snuck back in her room without the caretaker's knowledge thanks to a certain strategy of hers.

While Hayato walked on the quiet streets home, hands in pockets.

At some point, he stole a glance at his wet shoulder.

Momoko's tears.

Viewing it he remembered the promise he made and held it tighter.

👑👑👑

"Seriously though, how did you manage to jump?"

The next morning, Momoko had her sisters all set for school visit her bedroom.

They were observing the window from yesterday.

"I didn't jump, Kaoru" Momoko corrected whilst throwing her hair in a neat ponytail. "If I did my legs would be brutally wrecked"