👑Physical👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

A lad stood on the spot, wind blowing his hair gently.  Facing downwards as his mind considered a victorious realization.

"....."

Thus finally he lifted his head to reveal the expression he had. The excitement rushing through his veins

"Itsuki..."

A spine-chilling grin was plastered on his face, eyes wide open. Satisfactory as if he could taste the sweet revenge he was finally getting.

"Found you"

.

.

.

"Itsuki, do you still have something to do?"

The door of class 1-2 was slid open to reveal a male student. Black hair and sharp-looking dark colored eyes described his appearance.

The entire class was almost empty, merely one student standing. That student now gathering his belongings, he was in fact the boy referred to as Itsuki.

"Yeah, I have to report today's class attendance to the homeroom teacher" and so Itsuki informed.

He was rather relaxed of the person intruding him. He knew well that dark haired lad. Indeed it was his brother.

"Why do you have to do it? Is it because the teacher told you to?"

And he knew well the questions he's bound to receive from him. Thus he casually nodded.

"You really are a teacher's pet, huh? You do know turning down requests are necessary if you're busy. Just 'cause you're a student doesn't mean you live for them"

His brothers rather cold sayings. Although he did make perfect sense, he didn't bother to consider and kept up a light smile.

"It seemed like other students refuse to do it so I had no other choice. The teacher really needed some help"

Calmly responding as if it's nothing much.

This random kindness of his, not looking his brother's way and continuing to clean up, he didn't see the unfriendly expression meant for him.

Even he did, he wouldn't care though.

"You got other priorities, Itsuki. Constantly feeling pity towards others would eventually drag you down"

"Mm, got it"

It seemed he was used to his brother's demeanor.

.......

Awkwardly quiet it was between them for awhile. Itsuki doesn't seem to be bothered at all. The only sound being rustling books and papers.

That is until his brother let out a brief laugh, his intonation sounding more like a taunt.

"But just imagine"

As he opened his mouth, Itsuki knew what was coming his way.

"If by chance you get fired for being late just because of that excuse. Heh, wouldn't that be so embarrassing?"