Part 1 (Warning 18+)

Mature content ahead‼️ swipe down only if you are comfortable.

Shall we take this to the VIP room princess the tall muscular man who had his arms around your waist whispering in your ears making you nod. Completely in a drunk state you were so horny that you didn't care that you had an interview in the morning. He picked you up in bridal style taking you to one of the vip rooms.

You are too hot to resist you said, making him chuckle. He wasn't in his senses cuz of alcohol otherwise he would not lay even a finger on drunk women. Not caring about anything he softly made you lay down on the mattress of the VIP room. Hovering over you he started stripping you. Sliding the chain down off the dress he quickly got rid of it, unhooking your bras he let your breast free in the air. Taking out his leather jacket and black shirt he was half naked in front of you while you in your panties.

You placed your hands on his well built abs so hot words escaped your mouth making him leave a dark chuckle. He gripped your breast massaging them, earning a soft moan from you. His fingers did work on your already wet pussy which was begging to be fucked All mine he said while placing his lips on yours kissing you passionately, interring tongue he massages your breast with one hand while another grips at your ass.

Moving down towards the neck he marked you with hickies indicating that you belong to him. Unbuckling his belt he got rid of his pants and boxers. His dick sprung out , your eyes widened at his size. It won't fit "it will you want it? I promise I will be gentle" he said looking in your eyes. "If you say yes I won't be able to stop myself " he said , you wanted to lose your virginity to him. You didn't care about identity, the man in front of you was making you feel safe and comfortable. You didn't hesitate enough. Yes I want it you said and he took you in a kiss.

Rubbing his tip on your wet cunt he slowly slid his half length. You screamed from the pain because it was your first time. Focus on the kiss he said and softly kissed you making you forget the pain. You could only feel him kissing you after some minutes you adjust his size indicating to him that he can move. He slowly made movement in and out carefully not wanting to hurt you.

He thrusted at normal speed but you wanted more of him, you were continuously moaning in pleasure more jungkook you spoke his name which he told you when you were getting drunk with him. Faster "what my princess wants, she gets" he increased his pace, totally spoiling you in lust and love. Making you feel a warm embrace of him.

He kept thrusting until you cummed on his dick and he on your stomach. He laid beside you holding you in his arms. You both cuddled naked inside blankets peacefully which made you feel like you were in heaven.

Skip time to morning
Your eyes opened when a ray of sunshine hit your face through a window. You saw a naked man beside you who had snuggled his head in the crook of your neck. Last night events flashed in your mind and you smiled admiring his facial features. You didn't regret it a bit but you were scared of his reaction. You tried to remove his arm from yours and immediately got up thinking about the interview.

Shit I fucking forgot murmuring under your breathe you immediately wore your dress leaving a note beside him.

You ran towards your car and got inside driving towards your apartment.

Meanwhile Jungkook woke up only to find no one beside him. Did she leave and he spoke completely pissed. He cannot forget the way he touched you, held you, the way he was soft towards you. He fell for you at first sight, so did you. He found a sticky note beside him which says "I'm sorry for last night. It was just a one night stand I hope you forget about it" his eyebrows furrowed looking sorry but his jaw immediately clenched when he saw the word forget.

He was not letting you go but he had office. Choi y/n I will find you murmuring to himself He immediately went to his mansion to get ready for office.

Skip time [ 1 hour later ]
You were already late but it turned out that the boss of Jeon corporation was also late. Guess luck is by my side today you spoke to yourself smiling internally. You heard some employees saying that their boss was in a bad mood today.  Miss.y/n mr.jeon is calling you inside his office employee spoke making you nod. You entered the cabin which was big and aesthetic. You saw a man back facing you until he turned his chair to meet you with a very familiar face.

Welcome to Jeon corporation Ms. Choi y/n jungkook spoke with a wide smirk on his face making you realise that this ain't going to be easy.