Part 4

He picked you in bridal style taking you inside your apartment not leaving your lips. He closed the door with his legs and placed you on couch which was located in loving room. Slowly undressing you his skin came in contact with your bare skin. You felt butterflies in stomach. He kept sucking on your neck making hickies which you will hard to cover in morning. 

You were completely exposed to him , your cheeks flushed red don't be shy princess I have seen everything already he widened the gaps between your legs and touched your wet cunt so wet hmm darling he said immediately slamming his two fingers at once. His knuckles deep under your womb. He kept thrusting in and out you like it hmm? You like when my long slender fingers fucks your cunt like that doll he said.

AAhhh dAdyy you moaned making him smirk. I want to- c..cum aAhh you managed to speak only to shake his head not yet Princess he said still fingering you and massaging your breast by another veiny hand. You could see his boner. You weren't able to control yourself cum as soon as he commanded you cummed on his fingers. He licked all your juices and bent down to kiss you giving the taste of your own cum you didn't knew but he alrady stripped himself while kissing you and Positioning his dick in front of your hole.

He inserted his whole cock with his balls hitting your cunt. He kept thrusting in and out at an animistic speed making you moan in pleasure. Hitting all your spots perfectly You like my cock inside your hole huh? Princess I know no one can satisfy this slutty hole better than me. Tell me who you belong to…
"I *thrust* belong *thrust* to *thrust* you *thrust* daddy."

Slamming his cock he sucked on your breasts giving you immense amount of pleasure and making you moan. The whole living room was full of skin slapping and sinful sounds.

I'm c...cumming d..daddy "let's cum together" he said with last powerful thrust and you both cummed. He cummed inside you while you were on his cock. You thought to yourself "Did he just cummed into me?". As if he heard what was on your mind. He laid beside you all exhausted.

After several minutes passed. He picked you in carefully securing you in his arms and made his way towards your room. Laying you on the bed he brought a towel cleaning you and him. He wore his boxers and you wore your panties and a long t shirt. Getting inside blankets he cuddled you. Y/n I wanna ask something he said making you look at him.

Will you be my girlfriend? I really love you y/n. You are my first in everything he said making you blush i love you too jungkook and the answer is yes he immediately captured your lips taking you in a passionate kiss. I'm addicted to your lips he said pecking them once again. Can we keep it secret koo? You asked I respect your decision but may I know why? He asked with worriness on his face.

Everything is new for me kook. The first time going in club and meeting you since then my life changed you spoke you didn't went to clubs before? He asked on which you shook your head not even with your friends? He asked making you shake your head as no i don't have friends you said for somehow he felt bad. He wanted to know your situation and everything about you. Why you were so secretive about everything.

It's ok hun whenever you will feel comfortable we will be officials then he said making you giggle. You both fell asleep in each other embrace.

Skip three months-
Everything was going smoothly , it's been three months of your relationship but it was secret. He couldn't hug you, pepper you with kisses in public. Everything was kept secret. Important project was coming and Jungkook was busy doing paperworks. You and Jungkook will be leaving for Italy for 2 weeks for a business trip and meeting.

Famous businessman from Italy , the CEO of the song Corporation and the CEO of Jeon Corporation, were working on a project together. The project to build the most tourist attraction place in the centre of S.korea. It would benefit both the companies equally.

Currently you are in your apartment waiting for Jungkook to come and pick you up. You both were leaving for Italy tonight. You got a message from mom saying she will miss you until the car horns in front of your apartment. You locked your apartment and took your suitcase  to meet Jungkook who was waiting while kneeling in the car.

Hi princess he reached you kissing you on your lips. Have you packed all your essential things baby? He asked, engulfing you in a hug. Yes kook you hugged him back adoring him while patting his back. Let's go he said and asked the driver to take your suitcase.

[ In italy ]
You both landed safely in Italy, currently you both were in the couple room of this expensive and fancy hotel. You could see the whole Beautiful view of Italy from the large glass frame of your room. Baby let's go. He is waiting for us the CEO of Song corporation wanted to greet you and had a lunch meeting with you and jungkook.

You went with him as his secretary but he was carefree because he can be with you the whole time. You were wearing a beautiful dress hugging your curves properly while Jungkook was as usual looking elegant and stunning in his casual shirt which was tugged and sleeves rolled up displaying his tattoos. He had a coat on his shoulder to maintain the extravaganza look on his personality.

You both reached until you saw a man's back who was sitting on a royal chair. Hi Mr.Song I hope I'm not late jungkook said, engulfing him in a hug after handshaking. No Mr.jeon you are on time and who is this beautiful lady he asked as he spotted the familiar figure. You were shocked to see the face and wanted to run away from then and there.

She is Miss.Choi y/n my PA he introduced you and you bowed to him and he greeted back. Hi Miss.y/n this is Song Jungwon he said introducing himself.

Bad memories started to flash up in your brain. He was the least person you wanted to see. You were nervous , the anxiety was taking over you but you were holding yourself back just for jungkook.

///////----
Author's question

What past does song jungwon and Choi y/n has???