Part 6 (WARNING 18+)

[After 2 days]
You were currently sitting in a five star restaurant with jungkook. You wanted to eat Italian food so Jungkook brought you here. You both were eating and clicked a few pictures together while laughing. Y/n tell me about your family he asked with doe eyes wanting to hear an answer from you. You were hesitating but you didn't care because one day he will get to know.

In my family there is mom and dad only , mom is sweet , caring while dad is strict and he doesn't believe in love and all you said makes him tense. Have you thought of introducing me? He said with a pout we will face together kook don't worry I will make them understand. What about your family you asked, making him giggle. Promise you won't be angry at me? He said making your eyebrows furrowed.

I won't kook you said and stopped eating i told mom about you and dad also know they want to meet you he said making your eyes widen. They didn't say anything? "No they didn't in fact they were happy I won't die single" he said giggling which made you chuckle. You were glad that you had support from one side. You hope that you will also tell your parents someday and hopefully they agree.

Soon it started raining outside , you always loved the rain but you weren't sure of jungkook. Baby wait here I will bring the car from parking or you will be wet he said leaving you . Your feets didn't stop moving outside the restaurant. You could see people running here and there not wanting to get wet in the rain. Stepping a little in water , chills ran down your body feeling the cold water. You wanted to get soaked in the rain but you saw Jungkook's car and frowned. He made you sit in the car and drove to the hotel.

You both reached your hotel room and you immediately ran towards the glass window. Admiring water droplets falling on ground you forward your hand towards the rain wanting to feel the cold water. Jungkook immediately approached you, wrapping his hands around your waist. He picked you up from the ground and placed you away from the window . You whined like a little baby You will catch cold princess he said, closing the windows.

You pouted which didn't go unnoticed by him. Stomping your feets you went under blankets. He came and laid beside you. You immediately turned your back towards him what happened, princess? He asked but you still didn't answered don't wanna answer? He smirked thinking nasty things he would do with you.

He flips you and hovered over you as if you didn't had any weight. Your cheeks flushed red but you still didn't answered mind telling me what's bothering you? He said but you still didn't spoke turning your face away from him. His hands travelled inside your shorts making your back arch. His fingers came in contact with your pussy , with one go he took off your shorts and panties fingering you.

You won't moan just like you weren't speaking he said clenching his jaws and kept digging his fingers inside your cunt. You bit your lips not wanting to moan , he saw and he immediately smashed his lips on yours, inserting his tongue in your mouth and kept fingering you roughly. Ahh Jungko-ok you moaned in his mouth and he immediately spanked your ass cheek.

What I said about moaning? He said spanking you again. You didn't realise and he positioned his dick in front of your pussy inserting the whole length in one go making you scream. You can moan doll. He said while thrusting ahh DADDY you moaned out loud making him smirk. He chokes you lightly from his tattooed hand. You can't get enough of me huh? You can't get enough of daddy's dick he said making you nod. In words doll he said spanking you. I can't get enough of daddy's thick fat cock AHH you said making him smirk in satisfaction. After few minutes you both cummed on each other and fell asleep in each other arms.

After 1 day [ In Song's corporation ]
You were in a meeting with jungkook and jungwon with many employees together to discuss on the project. After meeting got over jungkook excused himself from staff and everyone got out except you. Jungwon's secretary was showing Jungkook around the company while you were waiting for him. Suddenly you saw the door open. You thought jungkook finally came but you were wrong, it was jungwon. He entered the room and locked the door behind him.

Hi baby he said while coming closer to you get out or I will shout you said making him chuckle. Sure go ahead and shout all you want, and see your boyfriend getting destroyed by me he said making your eyebrows furrowed. How did you know he is my boyfriend-  jungwon jaw clenched as he gritted the teeth. You didn't think I wouldn't do a background check on my business partner? He said and trapped you between his arms.

Let's enjoy hmm? He said while moving his face closer to your neck. He forwarded his hands towards your shirt opening the top two buttons. You had tears in your eyes. You didn't want Jungkook to face loss because of you and you didn't have much power to push him. You were vulnerable, suddenly lights went off perfect he whispered while kissing the nape of your neck. His hands wandered all over your curves which made you feel disgusted. Please stop jungwon you managed to say but he could care less.

Suddenly the door opened and someone turned on the lights. It was jungkook fuming in anger seeing jungwon near you. Mr.jeon your secretary tried to seduce me and when I said no she tried to harass me he said while pointing the upper two buttons of your shirt. You had tears in your eyes , you kept nodding your head as no with tears falling down your cheeks i hope you are fine Mr.song jungkook spoke coming closer to him. You couldn't believe his words. He believed him rather than you?

Author's note -/
I'm sorry I forgot I had a wattpad acc and forgot to update next part-😭