Part 8 (end)

Y/n stop crying and go wash your face and do some makeup your mom said and sent you to your room. You looked at yourself in reflection with pity. You did what mom said and You decided to text Jungkook and tell him everything.

You were sitting on the couch with your parents. You heard the door knocking while sitting with your parents. Y/n go open the door your dad said and you immediately went and opened the door in the thought you would see jungkook on the door.

How much you wished that jungkook would come to take your hand in marriage but your hopes were crushed in one go when you saw a beautiful lady in her thirties standing with a man beside him with her son behind her.

Come in please you said and they sweetly smiled at you. Hi y/n the lady said and you gave her a fake smile. Hi Yonghoon your dad said and happily hugged the man. Y/n he is my childhood friend and jeongson is their son. Your dad said making you bow at them.

You saw jeongson and he sweetly smiled at you and you returned the smile which has pain hidden behind. Hi y/n you are as gorgeous as I have heard from parents he complimented. Thankyou you, but you didn't even listened to him. Both families sat on the couch.

Y/n sweetie go and bring some snacks your mom said making you nod. You stood up and went to the kitchen. Jeongson go help her his mom said making him nod.

You were working in kitchen until jeongson come. Hey he said and you smiled. Jeongson can I ask you a favour? You said and he nodded. You can ask anything y/n he said sweetly with his pretty smile. Can you say no to this marriage? You said taking him in shock.

You really don't want to marry? He said making you shook your head as no. But they told me that you love my brother so why wouldn't you marry him? Jeongson said making you furrow your eyebrows. So it isn't you who wants to marry? He shooked his head as no and started to giggle.

He held your hand and took you outside of kitchen and you spotted jungkook sitting with your parents. Laughing and giggling making you cry. Brother my sister in law is so beautiful jeongson said making everyone turn into her. You were a crying mess.

Jungkook immediately approached you, engulfed you in a hug. Explain you said making him nod. I already asked for your hand from your parents a week ago and your father turned out to be your father's childhood friend. Sorry baby I was just pulling a prank you glared at him.

Hitting on his hard chest with your small fists. Yaah y/n it hurts jungkook said and took you in a hug while chuckling. Your parents awed at you. He took you between their parents. Sorry y/n but this was the plan of jungkook your father said. Dad your acting skills were so great jungkook said chuckling while holding your hand.

You made my gorgeous daughter cry kookie mrs.jeon said, hugging you. So when is the marriage Jeon your father said. Next week lee. You blushed hearing the words. You were beyond happy. Do you know how scared I was you said mumbling. I'm ready to take any punishment Mrs.jeon jungkook said making you blush.

After 1 year
Baby push just a little more jungkook said holding your hand while kissing your forehead. You were giving birth to your first child. JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK I WILL KILL YOU you said with gritted teeths trying to push more. Your breaths became heavy.

Mrs.jeon just a little more we can see forehead the doc said and jungkook was feeling so vulnerable looking at you. He wanted to cry his heart out seeing you in this state. Just do it baby for me and our little creation he said and you looked in his doe eyes and pushed last time. Congratulations  you could hear the child's cry. You did so great. I'm so proud of you jungkook said and kissed your forehead. You both were happiest to take the little creations of yours in your arms holding him delicately.

From strangers you both become a very important part of each other's life. Tied by the strongest knot and helding keeping your precious things as priority. You both succeeded in living a happy life. No matter how hard times are for you but it will be happy soon because some things are too strong to be a coincidence.