Part 3

You were in your apartment until you got your parents call you picked up hello mom you cooed with sweetness in your voice hello princess how are you doing she asked I'm good mom and also I got the job at Jeon corporation you spoke making your mom smile in proud congratulations princess I hope your dad will be happy after hearing this your mom handover your phone to your dad.
Congratulations daughter but don't forget that you have to marry one day he said making you whine dad you promised me if I get the job I can marry whenever I want "but you gonna marry the boy of my choice that's it" your dad said handing phone to your mom sweetheart don't take his words on your heart he will understand "yeah mom" you said and hanged up the call thinking about no matter how high you success you achieve it could never satisfy your dad.

Coming always first in class , achieving all the goals, being an all rounder in almost all grounds, getting a job into S.korea's biggest companies was all his dreams and you were just a mere puppet assigned to complete them. You did everything he asked and never complained because you don't wanna be a disappointment to your parents. You wanted to feel the air of being free, being in love, doing the things you dreamt of. You plopped yourself on bed going to sleep before you got the notification on your phone.

Jungkook : Be ready at 8pm we are going out.

Y/n : Ok Mr.jeon

Jungkook : just call me jungkook or you will face consequences for calling me mr.Jeon

You giggled at his reaction wondering what will be the consequences if you really want to call him Mr.Jeon now. You stood up from bed and started getting ready by choosing a soothing and comfortable outfit.

Flashback [A day before one night stand ]
Dad I don't wanna Marry please you cried at your parents home You don't even have a job your dad said dad I will get job trust me just give me some days "fine if you didn't got job then I'm getting you married to the boy of my choice" your dad said , your mom tried to stop your dad but she was stopped by your father. Your family was strict from the start , teaching you on your every step what you will do. You had always obeyed them.
You weren't able to breathe in such an environment anymore , pleading after soo many times you got your separate apartment. That day you wanted to be free even if it was for a day and that's why you went to the club. You didn't know that you would lose your virginity that night, not knowing how much courage you got but you were sure that you didn't care about a single thing in your life and wanted to live like a bird in the sky flying high without any fear of falling or being prey of anyone.
[Flashback over]

You heard car horns outside your apartment immediately after taking all your essential things. You went out only to see Jungkook dressed in black shirt tucked in black pants. You wondered if he has clothes of different colours except black. Not to mention he was looking stunning, capturing your eyes leaning against his car, scrolling through his phone waiting for you.

You locked the door and went towards him , his eyes met yours looking at him as if you could risk anything for the man right here. Hi princess he spoke showing his bunny teeth making you smile You look extremely gorgeous in this beautiful night blush crept your cheeks hearing him. He was the first person to ever praise you soo much about your looks. thankyou You also look stunning Mr.jeon you spoke smirking internally waiting for his reaction on his formal name.

He smirked, forwarding his hands towards you without your clue he turned you around, pinning on the car , pressing his cherry lips on yours , kissing you passionately like there is no end. He pulled out i warned you princess about consequences, address me jungkook or yk I won't hesitate to eat you ou- you cut him off by pressing your palm over his mouth. Alright jungkook you spoke making him and you giggle.

You sat in his car , he opened the gate like a gentleman starting the engine taking you to the destination. You were admiring his side profile. Stars are a rare sight to see in Seoul you spoke breaking the silence. Well I see Star everyday, which keeps on shining brightly, keeps fluttering my heart and is beside me right now he again compliments you with a beautiful line. You blushed and looked outside the window to enjoy the view.

He chuckled at your reaction my words are honest like my personality, princess . He spoke again, making you giggle.

Time skip
You both were sitting around a bonfire with many couples around you who had ice-cream in their hand gazing at the stars. Beautiful right? He whispered in your ear making you nod. Hey Jungkook, introduce us to your girlfriend jimin spoke, having his guitar in his hand with his wife who was sitting beside him smiling. Jimin hyung, she isn't my girlfriend but can be right princess? He turned towards you. You were nervous as this was the first time you were socializing with strangers or so called jungkook's hyung.
She is shy and cute taehyung's wife spoke making you wanting to hide then and there. She is y/n and my beautiful pa he spoke making taehyung and jimin with their wife's howlin for you both.

Y/n you know this is the first time jungkook is introducing us to a girl taehyung said making you smile. When I was asking him to come and hangout with us and I teased him that "you will come alone again right kook" , he immediately replied "I'm gonna bring my partner". Jimin said making everyone laugh.
Yaah stop teasing her jungkook said wrapping his arm around you keeping you safe. Some hours passed, it was already 11pm and Jungkook was dropping you at home , you both were in his car. Thankyou Jungkook you said admiring his side profile. For what princess? He asked "For making me feel that there are really amazing things in life to do, we just need to find them you said making him smile. You are really deeper than the ocean, I wonder if I will be able to read you someday just by looking at you he said, making you smile.

He dropped you at home bye princess he spoke making you smirk. Bye Mr.jeon he smirked immediately kissing you passionately and you kissed him back feeling the euphoria between you both. Fire lives between both of your kisses, he has the power to melt you just by his presence. If you wanted it so badly you could've asked directly princess he spoke breathing in the crook of your neck hugging you. You didn't know anything about what was going on but you didn't want to leave his warm embrace. Alright Mr.jeon once again you spoke and he didn't leave a second to smash his lips on yours.

He kissed her without warning without permission. Without even deciding to do it, but simply because he couldn't have done anything else, he needed that breath she was holding. It belonged to him, and he wanted it back.