Chapter 001: Drowned in Lust

Lu Shen will now be called Lucien

Lucien, after the transfer, was hit with a sudden wave of dizziness. Taking deep breaths, he found that his current situation to be somewhat peculiar. His body felt hot, and a desire to be filled took over his new self.

Repressing the desire, he huddled over the corner. He seems to be inside a room, and there was a king sized bed in the centre. A sweet fragrance filled the room, and like an aphrodisiac, made his skin seen to burn like fire. His breath turned steamy and his eyes became clouded with mist.

After learning about his situation, Lucien knew that he should quickly find a place to hide himself. He couldn't let anyone touch him, more so because he currently seems to be in heat. Forcing himself to stand up, he tried to go and hide in the bathroom. But before he could, the door leading in and outside, opened.

A man came inside the room, his cheeks were flushed and with eyes tinted in desire. The man has short black hair, handsome sculpted features, and deep black eyes. He was leaning over the door, his clothes stained with sweat hugged his firm muscled body.

Upon smelling the scent inside the room, the man's irises shrunk as he tried to open the door to get out. However, the door seems to have been locked from the outside as he wasn't able to open it. The man's body trembled, and he couldn't resist the desire in his body anymore. When his eyes opened, a beastly light could be seen.

He noticed the figure squirming on the floor, who was desperately trying to reach the bath room's door. At that time, the man lost his reason and pounced on Lucien.

Lucien tried to use his legs but couldn't, his body felt too soft that when he staggered before, he directly collapsed. Without a choice, he could only try and crawl desperately towards the door. But just as he was about to reach his destination, he saw a figure's shadow looming over him.

He felt his leg being grabbed and he was dragged into the arms of a man with the familiar scent of his lover. Smelling this scent, Lucien felt reassured. However, he wasn't used to being dominated at all. But since the other party was his other half, he decided to indulge him once. Just once.

Lucien swore that next time, he would surely work hard enough that his lover won't even be able to walk for a whole week. With this goal in mind, Lucien slowly let go of himself and drowned into the sea of pleasure.

ーーーーーー
A/N:
No mature content here. Though, there will be as the story progresses.
ーーーーーー

By the time that their activity ended, the clock already went past 6.

Lucien slowly woke up and he rubbed off the dried tears on his eyes. Then looked at his lover who was sleeping peacefully beside him. He could still remember how wild his lover is last night, as he stared at his own body that was fully covered with love bites.

"....."

He was silent, not knowing what to make out of the situation. Lucien never knew that his lover can actually be such a beast in bed. After all, his lover always act like maiden everytime he gets pushed down by him(L). So where exactly did that little maiden go? How come that all he saw the night before was a beast? Did he just get cheated?

Lucien's gaze became cold, and the surrounding temperature seemed to have dropped. He looked at his lover with an eyebrow raised and thought. So he couldn't be rough with his lover yet his lover could be rough with him?

Heh, his lover better make up for it the next time they'll properly meet. Though, he must deal with his sore waist first.

Opening his personal inventory, he found that there was no rejuvenation pill nor a healing one. And with a sigh, he closed his inventory, opened the admin shop and looked for the things he needed. Buying a rejuvenation pill and healing pill, he closed the shop and consumed both pills.

He felt his strength returning and he stood up, he was stark naked and because of the healing pill, the marks on his body gradually vanished. Lucien looked towards the bathroom and decided to clean himself first. And he especially needs to clean that part down there.

ーーーーー
A/N:
Word count is 736, excluding the Author notes.
ーーーーーー