Chapter 004: Warehouse

Luck... is truly a convenient factor in life.

Heh, seems like he was correct about adding the extra points into his probability level.

He grinned then observed more of the surroundings. The building was positioned into a mostly secluded area, probably a few miles away from the city and rather hidden from any public view. The place is strangely insconspicous, like it was deliberately built into such an area and got left without being used.

Seriously, just what kind of idiot decided to build a warehouse and not even use it?

That person must've knocked their head a couple of times to have wasted their resources on nothing. Atleast, the idiot's dumb actions benefitted him quite well and now he has a free lodging.

Now all he needs are proper daily necessities to use and also clothes for all types of events. Oh, right, that problem is already solved cause he has the system shop to provide for him. So since all basic needs are solved, he can start revitalising the old warehouse after he had put things into place.

Opening the system shop, he chose to go into the【ITEMS】section and selected three categories, namely; clothes, furniture and miscellaneous.

After he purchased what he needed for the task, he also bought a variety of items and clothes that he may need in certain occasions like that of negotiating.

Closing the tab, he went into the 【HOUSING】section then selected the construction and furniture category.

Looking over the items in construction category, he bought all building materials of the best quality. Not forgetting to also purchase several tools and items needed in construction.

When he couldn't think of what to choose for the furniture, he decided to buy those that had intricate designs and great quality in a bulk. After buying the furniture, he set it aside in his space first as he looked over what tech was available for use in the mission world.

In the 【TECH】section he saw that a lot of things were available. So thus, his interest was piqued and decided to purchase the items that were more advanced than the rest. As he was about to close the system shop, he didn't forget to buy several advanced all-purpose bots to help him with creating his own "empire".

Activating the AI's he gave them instructions to rebuild the warehouse entirely, not forgetting to give the robots several tools to aid with their rebuilding.

The bots started, and Lucien took out a reclining chair, umbrella, and sunglasses then settled it a few meters away from the gates of the warehouse.

He first lowered the chairs back before raising it's front, then put the umbrella beside it like they were in front of some beach.

Feeling quite funny as to why he was doing this, Lucien chuckled before buying a sunscreen and applying it to his skin before he settled into the beachー Err... reclining chair in a perfectly relaxed posture.

[Trashkun: Wait... Why are you sunbathing? But you're not in a beach?🤨]

When he was nearly about to fall asleep, he jolted a little when someone tapped his shoulder.

Looking over his back, he saw that it was one of the bots he purchased from the shop.

He was confused for a while until he looked over the warehouse to see it only half-built. In an instant, he understood what the AI meant.

Taking out a storage ring from his space, Lucien transferred all building items he had on his space and into the storage ring until his inventory was all clear of the materials.

Just as the bot was about to leave, he took out a basement's blueprint from his inventory and handed it over to the AI and instructed that it was what to be built down below the warehouse.

This time, he didn't forget to tell the robot to make the building operation as silent and non-disturbing as possible. He also gave it some sort of cloaking device he bought from the system shop, ordering it to properly surround the warehouse with the device to keep it hidden.

After all, Lucien didn't want his soon-to-be base found by passersby when it was just getting built.

After his instructions were recorded and the bot has left to continue it's tasks, Lucien slouched over the chair in a lazy manner.

At this time, his expression turned "happy" again as he took out a black fedora from his space and used it to cover his face.

He slept for hours, still having a fake smile as his expression.