Chapter 3: First meetings I

Part I: Interrogation

-

After that fiasco with the LOV attack, the students were dismissed early as the police and heroes cleaned up the mess of the aftermath. Students were idly chattering on the new gossip while the news was sucking up every detail and information like water to a sponge.

"Sooo-"

"Please cooperate." Naomasa repeated for the umpteenth time since they've detained the three teens.

The trio were brought in for questioning by Aizawa, the hero Eraserhead. Said hero reported that they were new faces and didn't retreat with the rest of the villains. It has now been approximately 2 hours since they've been in the room for questioning.

At first it was other police officers who were to do the questioning since Naomasa was rather high in demand and was too busy to focus most of his time watching over the interrogation. He closed his eyes as he recalled what happened not too long ago.

-

The officer banged his hand on the metal table. The three seem to not react to it at all nor do they look nervous or startled.

"What are your associations with the league of villains?" The officer demanded, frustrated after minutes of wasted time trying to get an answer out of them.

"Fuck you bitch!" The blond teen spit at the shoe of the man as he cursed him out. He grinned savagely as the officer's expression twisted into a disguised grimace. The other two teens snickering at the officer's aggravation.

Enraged, the officer banged his hand on the table again as he demanded answers. "If you do not tell us your association to the league, you will be facing charges that would and could last you years." He threatened. "We are not as lenient as you may think."

This just further aggravated the three teens, the hybrid's tail was now slowly swishing in wait as though he were a predator lurking to take down it's prey. The brunette was swinging the broken cuffs on a finger which surprised the officer on his escape. The blond leaned back in his chair as he slowly grinned a feral grin and blue eyes glowed a toxic hue.

"How 'bout no." He drew out and nodded. For what? The officer and their audience from behind the one way glass questioned themselves which was answered as the hybrid's mismatched eyes glowed and jaw opened widely and screeched an inhuman scream.

Two pairs of eyes watched unforgiving as chaos unfurled before them. Pity absent from their eyes as the officer scrambled in fear to their friend.

Their audience grimaced at the scene before them before snapping out of their shock and helping the poor officer.

-

Let's just say it ended with splintered chairs, a table in the wall, and three broken quirk suppressing cuffs. Not to forget the very clear crack in the tempered glass.

And now here they were, with Naomasa facing the teens, leading the interrogation with Aizawa looking over it. Nezu decidedly was interested about the teens and was observing through the one way mirror.