Chapter 5: Goodbye! And oh, Hello I

*peeks through door* uhm, yes uhhhh hi again hahaa

mm, its been a while.

7-ish months yeah? yeah. please put down the fork I'll give you what you want-

*places down chapter* mmhm. yep imma leave this here so-

 enjoy reading!

oh and fair warning, this is like, 8.3k words so like- buckle down bois. Time for another long read

Part I: ByeBye Botryose

-

It's a new day in Japan, thus marking it as the third day since Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo somehow traveled dimensions and landed in a world full of superpowers called 'quirks' and all that comes with it. A world of black and white with heroes and villains as the main focus of society.

But we're not here to focus on the questionable morals of this universe.

Everyone in the Heights Alliance dorm was relaxing today since UA gave the heroics classes a well deserved break. Many were lounging in the living room and others chose to stay in their rooms to sleep in or enjoy some alone time away from people. Included in those who were staying in their rooms were the benchtrio who seemed to have distanced themselves away yet again after they got back to the dorms yesterday after heroics training that day.

"Do you think we should do something about the obvious tension between us and them?" Jirou asked from where she lay on the floor with her legs crossed. Foot dipping with the beat of the music that was playing softly from her phone.

"I mean," Mina started. "We don't really need to do anything right? Principal Nedzu himself said that. In a way." The pinkette scrunched her nose as she waved her hand dismissively. "Besides, they're part of the league which makes them dangerous in case you've forgotten."

Momo pipes up from where she lay on her beanbag, flipping a page over from the book she's reading. "Well, you do have a point Mina. But you do remember that it was said that they also went through a hard time right?" She flips a page. "They might have their reasons for joining. Maybe caused by a traumatic past, bribery, blackmail, who knows?"

Mina became quiet at that. Izuku and Iida were nearby and happened to hear the three girls and decided to join their conversation.

"Good morning to you three!" Iida chopped his hands. "I apologize for eavesdropping, but I happen to overhear you three talk about our recent residents!" Mina dismissed his apology. "You're fine Mr rep. We were in hearing distance, in an open area where anyone could hear, so no probs."

Iida nodded his head as Jirou spoke up to answer his question. "Yeah, we were talking about the three villains and how they seem to be uh... for lack of better words, lonely."

Izuku nodded his head in understanding as he held his chin. "You're right... they do seem quite lonely." Iida then chopped his hands in the air. "Well then! We should be the bigger people here and make them feel welcomed!" Iida paused a bit before continuing. "Ah, even if they are affiliated with the... League..."

"I mean, isn't that the essence of being a hero? Izuku asked. "To help and save?"

"But they're villains tho. Affiliated with one of the worst villain groups to date as well." Hagakure piped up after overhearing the group's conversation. "They could be doing this 'distancing' on purpose to get to us like some ploy or as an ulterior motive."