Chapter 2

"Wha- Hey! What about me!?" The little brown fiery red haired boy dramatically said.

"Let's go." The little blonde brown haired boy said and ignored the little brown fiery red haired boy.

The little golden brown haired boy sweat drop and sighed.

"What about Api, Cahaya?" The little brown green haired boy asked.

"Isn't he red on his right cheek?" The little brown green haired boy added.

The little blonde brown haired boy sighed and walked towards the little brown green haired boy.

"He's gonna be alright, Daun." The little blonde brown haired boy said reassuring the little brown green haired boy's concern about the little brown fiery red haired boy.

"That was kinda funny." The little brown red haired boy said while looking the other way.

The little brown blue haired boy covered his mouth trying to hard not to laugh at the little brown fiery red haired boy.

The little golden brown haired boy sighed and grabbed some patches to patch up the little brown fiery red haired boy's red cheek.

The little golden brown haired boy walked towards the little brown fiery red haired boy and patched up his red right cheek.

"Are you ok, Api?" The little golden brown haired boy asked.

"Yep! Since sleeping beauty unexpectedly slap me in his beauty sleep." The little brown fiery red haired boy sarcastically said while eyeing the sleepy little brown light blue haired boy who rubbed his eye.

The little golden brown haired boy sighed and looked at the sleepy little brown light blue haired boy.

"So~ when do we go now?" The little brown blue haired boy asked.

"So, is everyone ready to go now?" The little golden brown haired boy asked.

"Yep!" The little brown green haired boy cheerfully answered.

"Let's go!!" The little brown blue haired boy cheerfully said and smiled brightly.

"Alright!! I've been waiting for that!!" The little brown fiery red haired boy shouted in excitement and jumped.

"Let's go!!" The trio troublemaker said in excitement while running out of the side yard of the Queen of Hearts palace.

"Well, i guess we should catch up to those three." The little golden brown haired boy suggested and let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, They are so energetic." The little blonde brown haired boy muttered under his breath, while walking normally to go catch up to the trio troublemaker.

The little brown red haired boy saw the sleepy little brown light blue haired boy slowly standing up.

"Well.. let's go.. sleep." The sleepy little brown light blue haired boy said and yawned.

"Let's go then." The little golden brown haired boy said and stood up.

The little brown red haired boy, the little golden brown haired boy and the sleepy little brown light blue haired boy walked towards their four friends.

"Look at the reverse waterfall!" The trio troublemaker said in excitement in sync.

"It's so cool!" The little brown blue haired boy said with a smile plastered on his face.

"So, do you guys wanna go and get some tea at the Wonderland tea shop?" The little blonde brown haired boy suggested.

The trio troublemaker looked at each other and looked back at them and smirked at them.