Chapter 3

"So~ that's our story!" The little green brown haired boy said.

The five of them blinked a few times after what they have heard of their story.

"You followed Air?" The little blonde brown haired boy said in a questioning tone.

"Mhm! And we have some cakes and tea!" The little brown green haired boy said with a smile plastered on his face.

The duo troublemaker blinked a few times and let go of the little brown green haired boy and the sleepy little brown light blue haired boy.

"You should've told us first." The little blonde brown haired boy said.

"Sorry Cahaya! But~ Air and I are having fun!" The little brown green haired boy said.

The five of them blinked a few times.

"Your actually having fun?" The little brown fiery red haired boy asked.

"Since when did Air have fun?" The little brown fiery red haired boy muttered under his breath.

"I'm.. enjoying the ..cakes." The sleeping little brown light blue haired boy said with a yawn.

"Are you guys just gonna stand and watch us?" The little brown green haired boy asked.

The little golden brown haired boy cleared his throat and curled up a smile.

"As long as you two are safe, let's take a seat then." The little golden brown haired boy said.

"I guess so." The little brown red haired boy stoically said and sat down beside the sleepy little brown light blue haired boy.

"Well you could've told us before!" The little brown blue haired boy said and sat beside the little brown green haired boy.

The little blonde brown haired boy sat beside the little brown fiery red haired boy on the other tables.

The little golden brown haired boy sat down on the opposite side of the table.

"So, what are you guys gonna get?" The little golden brown haired boy asked.

"Can i get a strawberry cake?" The little brown blue haired boy asked.

"You can get whatever you want." The little brown red haired boy stoically said.

"Then can i have a chocolate cake with a chocolate icing?" The little brown fiey red haired boy asked.

"Ok, then what about you, Cahaya?" The little golden brown haired boy asked.

"Can i have some more cake?" The little brown green haired boy asked.

"Sure, don't worry, i'll pay." The little golden brown haired boy said.

"Ok! Then can i have some rainbow cake with pink frosting on top?" The little brown green haired boy cheerfully said and smiled brightly.

"Sure." The little golden brown haired boy said and looked at the sleepy little brown light blue haired boy who is about to fall asleep.

"Cahaya, what about yours?" The little golden brown haired boy asked.

"Hm.. can i have a chocolate and a white cream frosting." The little blonde brown haired boy said making the little golden broen haired boy nodd.

"Air, what about you?" The little golden brown haired boy asked.

"Mhmm... Cake.." the sleepy little brown light blue haired boy muttered under his breath.

"Ok..? What kind of cake?" The little blonde brown haired boy asked.