Mikon Sings Noticed by MandoPony

A Mikon pokes it's head out from behind the bush.

MIKON: Mik-

Sniffs Air.

MIKON: Mikon, Mikon!

She climbs out of the bush but falls on the ground.

MIKON: Mikon, Mikon. Mikon-hon-hon-hon-hon! crying

A Wild Liepard hears the crying an goes running to the crying Mikon.

LIEPARD: Hey, hey it's okay. You're okay now.

Not knowing that the Wild Liepard was trying to save her. It jumps up in the air, scared, an goes back to hiding in the forgotten forest.

LIEPARD: Oh, am I really that scary? She sighs sadly an walks away

MIKON: Sighs I'll never be able to sed the light of day. I guess I'm just gonna be a scrapped Pokémon forever.

Aaaaaahhhh-aaahh-aaahhh ohhhhhhhh
Aaaaahhhh-aahh-aahh ohhhhhhhh-ohhh-ohhh

MIKON: All I wanted was to be in the games but I'm living my dreams as a scrapped pokémon.

MIKON: Why did you do this, why did you get rid of me?

MIKON: Game Freak, please listen bring me back to the-the freaking games.

MIKON: All alone in the trash-ash, I will remember this.

MIKON: Even if you'll never hear, I just want to make trainers happy.

MIKON: But I just want to be noticed.

MIKON: Bring me out the trash, do what's right, help me finally be happy. I'll make trainers heart blow.

MIKON: Cause I just want you to notice, I just want everyone to know, but now my heart is broke, my bite is worse than my bark, I just wanna be in the games.

MIKON: Oh, I just want to be noticed, I just want to be noticed, I just want to be noticed. I just wanna be in the games.

MIKON: All I wanted was to be with a trainer, who loved me an cared for me, but you took it all away.

MIKON: You never listened, never bothered to rethink your ways.

MIKON: None of this is fair you hurt me, I almost died today.

MIKON: All alone in the trash-ash, it broke my heart in two. You never, ever brought me back.

MIKON: So now it's over, I am done.

Mikon's eyes turn red

MIKON: But I just want to be noticed. I am cute an fluffy. Replaced me with Ledian, fuck you all. Listen to your fans, bring me back.

She levitates in the air

MIKON: And I just want you to notice, you made a very big mistake.

MIKON: But now my heart is dark, my bite is worse than my bark. I just wanna be in the games.

MIKON: Oh, I just want to be noticed

(I just wanna be noticed)

MIKON: I just want to be noticed (to be noticed)

MIKON: I just wanna be in the games.

MIKON: I just want to be noticed

MIKON: I just wanna be in the games, for you.

She points to us than she chuckles

Song ends, her eyes go back to normal an she lands on the ground.

MIKON: To us Sadly, I'll never been in the games for you lovely trainers. I'll just be in the forgotten forest if you ever wanna visit me.

She turns around an goes back into the forest crying quietly.

About MikonMikon was a fire-type pokémon that was originally gonna be the pre-evolution of Vulpix but was scrapped by Game Freak

About Mikon
Mikon was a fire-type pokémon that was originally gonna be the pre-evolution of Vulpix but was scrapped by Game Freak. It's Pokédex number was 166 which is now Ledian's Pokédex number. Mikon, Vulpix, an Ninetales an their varients we're created together as a trio. Mikon was revealed to be part of Generation 1.

AUTHORS NOTE
I hope you enjoyed this, I thought this song would fit Mikon cuz, well, you know.

Original Audio is at the top of this page. Peace!