Mikon Sings Shattered by Trading Yesterday

MIKON: Sighs sadly Mikon, Mikon...

MIKON: Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding. Fall into your sunlight. The futures open wide, beyond believing, to know why, hope dies.

MIKON: Losing what was found, a world so hollow suspended in a compromise, yeah. The silence of this sound is soon to follow.

MIKON: Somehow, sundown.

MIKON: And finding answers, is forgetting all of the questions we called home. Passing the graves of the unknown.

MIKON: As reason clouds my eyes, with splendor fading. Illusions of the sunlight, and the reflection of a lie will keep me waiting with love gone so long.

MIKON: And this day's ending, is the proof of time killing all the faith I know knowing that faith is all I hold.

Music

She rests her head on a tree an tears up.

MIKON: I just wish, I was part of the games, but that'll never happen.

The background changes to the Wild Area in Generation 8 with her in it, knowing that it's just a figment of her imaginatiom.

MIKON: And I've lost who I am and I can't understand why my heart is so broken rejecting your love, without, love gone wrong.

A trainer comes up to her an pets her

TRAINER: Hey, there cutie are you lost?

MIKON: Lifeless words carry on, but I know, all I know, is that the end's beginning.

The background changes to her in the trainers house eating food an drinking water.

MIKON: Who I am from the start, take me home to my heart. Let me go and I will run, I will not be silent.

The background changes again to her an the trainer training an playing with each other.

MIKON: All this time spent in vain, wasted years, wasted gain. All is lost, hope remains an this war's not over.

The background changes to blue an memories of her an her trainer float by if she was in the games.

MIKON: There's a light, there's a sun, taking all the shattered ones to the place we belong, an his love will conquer.

A memory shows Mikon fully evolved into a Ninetales an her an her trainer, now a champion, are playing together.

MIKON: And I've lost who I am, and I can't understand why my heart is so broken rejectimg your love, without love gone wrong.

MIKON: Lifeless words carry on but I know, all I know, is that the end's beginning.

MIKON: Who I am from the start, take me home to my heart let me go and I will run, I will not be silent.

One final memory shows Ninetales resting her head on her trainer who's in his death bed.

MIKON: All this time spent in vain, wasted years, wasted gain. All is lost, hope remains and this war's not over.

The final memory shows her trainer closing his eyes an dying on his death bed which causes Ninetales to cry.

MIKON: There's a light, there's a sun, taking all the shattered ones to the place we belong, and his love will conquer all.

MIKON: And his love will conquer, yeah. And his love will conquer.

The background changes back to normal an we see Mikon curl up underneath the tree she was resting her head on.

MIKON: Yesterday I died. Tomorrow's bleeding. Fall into your sunlight.

Song ends an she cries

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Okay, here's the second installment of Mikon's tragic story. Try not to cry while reading this cuz I bursted into tears during the middle of this song. Hope you enjoy.

Original Audio is at the top of the page.