Zuzu sings More than a Mystery by Meg Donnelly

Warning: This part has mild gore in it. If you ain't comfortable with gore. I'd suggest not reading.

ZUZU: Sighs sadly If I'm not a demon than who am I? (I-I)

ZUZU: Am I destined to never know my true self? (Self-Self).

ZUZU: Am I just a big nobody (body-body) in this wretched place called home (home-home)

ZUZU: What am I?! (Am I, Am I)?!

Music starts.

ZUZU: Feeling lost on the inside, while the outside's cool an collected. Thought I knew me the whole time, but the truth is so unexpected.

ZUZU: I know, I know, I know, I know, something in me ain't typical. All of my answers turn into questions.

ZUZU: I know I got the best of me, but where's the rest of me, where's the rest of me. Been looking for the missing piece, cause I'm missing me, cause I'm missing me, yeah.

We get a top down view of Zuzu an she looks up at the camera which turns slowly

ZUZU: Is there anyone out there? I'm trying to find where I can finally see myself.

The camera jump cuts back to a side view of Zuzu an she looks at it.

ZUZU: Live the dream not the nightmare, I'm gonna get there someday only time will tell. Is there anyone out there? I'm trying to find where I can finally feel like the real me an be more than a mystery.

Music

The background changes to a Halloween Jack-O-Lantern puzzle

ZUZU: Yeah, it's hard feeling different, when your heart is built like a puzzle.

She punches the puzzle an it falls apart an she jumps right through the hole she created.

ZUZU: Though the pieces ain't fitting, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

ZUZU: I know, I know, I know, I know, something inside me knows where to go, and I'll find the lightning inside of the bottle.

She grabs onto the background an slides it manually which takes her back to the house, but she's at the bottom of the hill.

TRACY: How did we get here?

LACY: I do not know, or care.

TRACY: Eh, probably just a dream

Tracy an Lacy go back to sleep.

Zuzu pulls words from all sides of the screen

ZUZU: I know I got the best of me, but where's the rest of me, where's the rest of me-ee.

She pulls an entire set of words from the top of the screen.

ZUZU: Been looking for the missing piece, cuz I'm missing me, I'm missing me-ee

She pulls a scene from the top of the screen down which puts her in the clouds on Rainbow Road.

ZUZU: Is there anyone out there? I'm trying to find where I can finally see myself.

She gets in a car an drives down Rainbow Road

ZUZU: Live the dream.

Rainbow Road turns blood red

ZUZU: Not the nightmare.

Rainbow Road turns back to normal.

ZUZU: I'm gonna get there someday, only time will tell.

ZUZU: Is there anyone out there? I'm trying to find where I can finally feel like the real me an be more than a mystery.

She falls off of the road an into space

Oo-oo-ay-ee-ah-oo-oo-more
Oo-ah-oo-eh-oo-oo-uh-oh
Ah-ah-ay-ay-ah-oo-oo.

ZUZU: More than a Mysery.

Music

Zuzu continues falling through space

ZUZU: Stars spell out my name, so I chase the letters.

Stars spell out her name an fall down right in front of her.

ZUZU: Past an future me, belong together.

Two stars collide together which have Zuzu's past an future self on them.

ZUZU: Stars spell out my name, so I chase the letters.

Zuzu makes it back to earth, spreads out her wings an flies in the Daytime sky, where the stars crash on the ground a spread out everywhere.

ZUZU: Stars spell out my name, I'll chase the letters.

She flies around the sun

ZUZU: Past an future me, belong together.

She breaks orbit from circling around the sun an blasts off into the sky leaving a trail of black behind her.

ZUZU: Is there anyone out there? I'm trying to find where I can finally see myself.

ZUZU: Live the dream.

The background changes to where everything is coved in blood, bones an corpses of other pokémon an humans.

ZUZU: Not the nightmare.

The background changes back to normal.

ZUZU: I'm gonna get there someday.

ZUZU: Is there anyone out there? I'm trying to find where I can finally see myself.

ZUZU: Live the dream.

The sky turns blood red an it starts raining blood.

ZUZU: Not the nightmare.

The sky an rain turn back to normal.

ZUZU: I'm gonna get there someday, only time will tell.

ZUZU: Is there anyone out there? I'm trying to find where I can finally feel like the real me an be more than a mystery.

Oo-oo-ay-ee-ah-oo-oo-more
Oo-ah-oo-eh-oo-oo-uh-oh
Ah-ah-ay-ay-ah-oo-oo.

ZUZU: More than a mystery.

ZUZU: Is there anyone out there? I'm trying to find where I can finally feel like the real me an be more than a mystery.

Songs ends an Zuzu lands in front of the house

ZUZU: Sadly, I'll never figure out the real me. Owen was right, I'm just a pussy.

She walks back up to the house sadly.