Mikon sings Let You Down by NF

MIKON: Sighs sadly Day 9,000, living the same worthless life in the same worthless Forgotten Forest.

MIKON: No trainer has come to pick me up. Game Freak still didn't add me in any games. I can't do this anymore.

MIKON: If I can't be added in any games than I guess my time has come on the cruel an unfair planet. Maybe it's time I subtract myself from the equation, forever.

She goes to the edge of a cliff on the other side of the forest an she looks at the Mystery River at the bottom of the 6,900 foot drop.

MIKON: This is it, this is my destiny, my time has finally come to rid myself off this planet for good.

MIKON: To us I'm sorry guys, I really wish I could've seen you, but now I know I will never become a real Pokémon. Goodbye Forever.

She licks the screen which is basically giving us a kiss.

MIKON: Feels like I'm on the edge right now. I wish that I could say I'm proud. I'm sorry that I let you down, let you down.

MIKON: All these voices in my head get loud. I wish that I could shut them out. I'm sorry that I let you down, let-let-let you down.

MIKON: Yeah, I guess I'm a disappointment, doing everything I can, I don't wanna make you disappointed, It's annoying, I just wanna make you feel like everything I ever do wasn't tryna make an issue for you, but I guess the more you thought about everything you were never even wrong in the first place, right? Imma just ignore you.

MIKON: Walking towards you, with my head down, lookin at the ground, I'm embarassed for you, paranoia, what did I do wrong this time? That parents for you, very loyal? Shoulda had my back but you put a knife into my hands before, what else should I carry for you? I cared for you, but

MIKON: It feels like I'm on the edge right now. I wish that I could say I'm proud. I'm sorry that I let you down, Let-let-let you down.

MIKON: All these voices in my head get loud. I wish that I could shut them out. I'm sorry that I let you down, let-let-let you down (down).

MIKON: Yeah, you don't wanna make this work you just wanna make it worse, want me to listen to you, but you don't ever hear my words, you don't wanna know my hurt yet, let me guess, you want an apology, probably, how can I keep going at a rate like this?

MIKON: I can't so I guess Imma have to leave, please don't come after me I just wanna be alone right now, I don't really wanna think at all, go ahead just drink it off, both know you're gunna call tomorrow like nothings wrong ain't that what you always do? I feel like everytime I talk to you you're in an awful mood, what else can I offer you? There's nothing left right now I gave it all to you.

MIKON: Feels like I'm on the edge right now. I wish that I could say I'm proud. I'm sorry that I let you down, let-let-let you down.

MIKON: All these voices in my head get loud. I wish that I could shut them out. I'm sorry that I let you down, let-let-let you down.

She walks to the very edge of the cliff, turns around facing her back torwards the cliff, stands up on her hind legs an crosses both her paws over her chest.

MIKON: Yeah, don't talk down to me, that's not gunna work now, I'm already in stance, this is the end, I don't wanna go back to the forest, everytime I sit under a tree, I feel very N. I. U., eventually I bet that we could have made this work, and probably figured things out, but I guess I'm a letdown

MIKON: But it's cool, I rid myself, oh you wanna be friends now? Okay, let's put my fake face on and pretend now, sit around and talk about the good times that didn't even happen, I mean why you laughing? Must have missed that joke, let me see if I can find a reaction no, but at least you're happy.

Mikon leans back an falls off the cliff. As she's falling everything goes in slow-motion.

NF: Feels like I'm on the edge right now. Wish that I could say I'm proud. I'm sorry I let you down, let you down.

NF: All these voices in my head get loud. And I wish that I could shut them out. I'm sorry that I let you down, oh, let you down.

NF: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry now, I'm sorry, that I let you down.

Song ends an Mikon lands in the water, causing the flame to go out in her an drown.

R. I. P Mikon
2021-2021
Died from drowning in a river cuz Game Freak wouldn't add her in the games.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Rest In Piece Mikon, gone but not forgotten.

Well, this is it, this is the end of Mikon's Story. Hope you enjoyed this an I'll go back to happier songs now. Bye guys.

Original Audio at the top of this pages

P. S.
N. I. U. stands for Neglected, Isolated an Unwelcomed