Part 8

Before anyone messages me, yes I realize the Monaco GP is not in October and they don't have practice on Friday. I'm not really following the actual F1 season at all in this story for creative freedom.
—————

October 2021 - 4 months in Monaco

The next morning was chaotic. Just seconds before my alarm went off Isaac came bounding into the bedroom and jumped on the both of us.

"Uncle Danny! Aunt Amy! Wake up! Wake up!! We're going to see all the race cars today!!!" He was currently on top of Daniel, bouncing up and down. Which was also shaking me around since we were still in the same position we had fallen asleep in, with my head rested on Dan's chest and his arms wrapped around me.

Daniel's eyes shot open, as did mine at the sudden interruption. I expected Dan to be cranky given how late we were up last night and the chaotic wake up we just got. But he just smiled at the little boy. "Yes we are!" He was still sleepy but the enthusiasm showed just how much he loved his nephew. Then I noticed a cheeky grin start to form.

"Hey you know what make this day even better?" Isaac looked at him curiously. "If you go and wake up your mom and dad right now exactly like you did us. Can you do that?" Isaac nodded excitedly and rushed off the bed and out of the room. I propped myself up onto my arm and as I heard the door to my apartment open and slam shut I turned to see Dan smiling to himself proudly, resting his arms behind his head and laying back down onto the pillow.

"Your sister is going to kill you" I laughed.

He looked at me and started laughing too. "Just a little payback for stealing my bed last night" he chuckled. Then he looked at me and smiled. He moved one of his hands from behind his head and brought it around my back, rubbing gently, "not that I minded sleeping here".

I smiled back at him. I was about to say something else when a different thought suddenly crossed my mind. "Wait... did Isaac call me Aunt Amy?"

"I was wondering if you caught that" Daniel laughed at my delayed reaction.

I playfully hit his chest as he sat up. "Hey I was blissfully asleep when he came running in here so shut up".

"Oh yeah? How blissful?" He grinned at me cheekily, wiggling his eyebrows.

I narrowed my eyes and shook my head at him. "Don't you have a race to get to".

"It's only a practice session, but yes, unfortunately I do have to get going" he sighed and had this look of longing on his face.

You could feel the tension in the air and I didn't know what to do so I quickly asked "what time should I be there today?" Coward, I thought to myself.

That seemed to snap him out of whatever thoughts he was having. "I think my family is coming to the track around 11, you can just come with them. The practice doesn't start until a little later. So you'll have plenty of time to see me in my sexy racing suit" he winked at me as he got out of bed.

"Ooo can't wait" I said, giggling. As he walked toward the bedroom door I wolf whistled at him, just to tease him. He laughed and did a little booty shake before leaving to go back to his own apartment.

~~~~~

To say that everyone in Monaco was here was an understatement. I could barely move through the hoards of people. Isaac was having a great time looking at all the race cars. I was actually enjoying myself too. Some of the old f1 cars looked so cool and it was really interesting to see how much they've changed.

After walking around with Dan's family for a while we decided to grab some lunch at the Mclaren cafe. We would be away from the general public then as it was only for workers and family and special guests. It was Michelle's idea after she'd seen a few photographers following us around a little too closely.