Character Sketch

Character Sketch

Parth Samthaan:-

          He is an Television actor known for playing Manik Malhotra in Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan and Anurag in Kasauti Zindagii Kay . He also likes doing Musical videos as he is very close to music. He is  single and waiting for his soulmate . He is short tempered , girls drool on his body , girls go gaga on him and he has many fan following. He is 25 years old. He is an orphan, considers his friends as family. He is very rich as he inherited lots of property from his family who are no more.

 He is very rich as he inherited lots of property from his family who are no more

Jannat  Zubair Rahmani:-

                                     She is an television actress  who works in hindi language television shows. She  is acted in  serials like Kashi and Phulwa . She likes doing musical videos , and tiktok videos. She  is never loved by her family , they don't care about her only want her money . She wants someone to love her and pamper her . She doesn't trust easily . She is depressed seeing her brother getting all the love of her parents just because she is a girl. She is 19 years old.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
  So do tell me how you like the Character Sketch of this story.
Please vote and comment your views on this story and Character sketch.

                                              Thank you 

                                               Your Author

                                                Sasha