Chapter 4

They boarded the flight to punjab, both were sitting together, Jannat was very excited to visit new places and this is the first time she is going anywhere without her family.

Parth was continuously looking at her, when she got conscious of him looking at.

Jannat:- what , why are you looking at me like that?

Parth:- nothing just seeing how excited you are.

Jannat:- I am toh very excited to see new place and very much excited to work with you.

Parth :- smiled at her and said we have two hours for the flight to land, so why not know each other.

Jannat:- sounds good, so lets play twenty questions.

Parth:- ok, I will ask first.
What is your favorite color?

Jannat:- blue and white.

Parth:- Red and black.

Jannat:- favorite movie.

Parth:- Jab we met.

Jannat:- with a shock face really  mine two.

Parth smiled at her expressions.

Parth:- your favorite cruise.

Jannat:- italian

Parth:- Indian and chinese.

Jannat:- what is your hobbies?

Parth:- playing guitar, singing and traveling to new places.

Jannat:- I would like to hear you sing sometime.

Parth:- sure it will be my pleasure.

Like this both asked each other many questions till the flight landed in chandigarh airport ( Shaheed Bhagat singh airport) . Both came out of the airport , car was already waiting for the team. They got in the car and started the journey of 45 minute car stopped in front of the villa which was booked for the team.

Director:- so guys  from tomorrow shooting will start. Today you all can rest or go sightseeing. Car will be available for you all.

All:- yeahhhhh. Thank you sir.

All went to their individual rooms.

Jannat freshened up changed her dress as the dress had a coffee mark on it. She then went to Parth's room and knocked. Parth opened the room door.

Parth:- what happened darling suddenly in my room sweetheart.

Jannat:- can't I come in your room and will you not let me come.

Parth:- you can come anytime dear and please come in and he gave her way into his room.

As she entered his room she saw his tshirt thrown on the chair and his wet towel on the bed.

Jannat:- gosh Parth atleast keep your room properly.

Parth:- what are you there for sweetheart?

Jannat:- just made a face and removed the wet towel from the bed and put it in the balcony line.
Also removed the tshirt from the chair and put it in the dirty clothes basket.

Parth was seeing her doing all this and imaging their future.

(In future Parth's dream)

Parth is hugging Jannat and kissing her face. She is blushing. Parth baby how long we will be like this living separately when will we get married?
Dream over as Jannat shouted.
Jannat:- Parth she shouted in his ears.

Parth:-gosh my ears he held his ears closing it. With a pout.

Jannat:- was laughing at him.

Parth:- bahut hasi a rahi hai. Parth started tickling her and said ab haso.