Chapter 1

Jannat got up from sleep and she freshens up then she sees her crush's pic is none other than Parth Samthaan. Yes she has a big crush on him but she feels nervous to speak to him when she meets him  at some parties .  After seeing his pic sh starts all the house work as her family want all the work to be done by her .  She was making food when her mon came in the kitchen and said  how many times I will tell you to get up much early than us and make the food  before we getup as first thing inthe morning I don't like seeing your face. From tomorrow make sure you get up and make food before we get up. As her mother leaves the kitchen Jannat starts to cry god why did you give me this family who don't love me who don't care for me when I am sick . My brother is allowed to do anything but I have to be at home as early as possible and I am not alllowed to go out with friends when ever I want. I remember one incident when I went out with my friend and came back home a little late. My father slaped me and punished me by taking my phone away and looking me in my room for two days without food.  Sorry god why I am troubling you with my life story first let me finish amking their food .                                            After laying the table she called them food , she served them food and served her self  little food and went to her room as she is not allowed to eat with them as she is a girl and unwanted member in the family.

                   Parth got up did all his chaos and saw his instragram then he posted his pic for his fans . today is sunday so holiday sohe messeged his friends to come home lets party today and enjoy some time together . All his friends agreed  to party as they miss him as he is not that much frree to meet them everyday . He can met them only when he is off. Then he had his breakfast and was waiting for his friends to come. Just then he got a call fromhis manager regading a music video he got staring Jannat Zubair and Parth  Samthaan and he should start shooting this video after two days. Parth was happy as she is a good friend and he likes her . 

                               His friends arrived and they hugged him , then he told them about the music video he got just now . They were happy for they friend . They all partied together and wished him good luck for his video as all knew his liking towards her. All wished that he gets some one soon in his life as it's high time he gets his soulmate. They all know how lonely he is. He needs someone to be with him for him and love him .

         To be continued

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                               Sorry for a short update . Please do vote and comment  your views for this story. And do tell me how you like this love story. Send me your views.

                                            Thank you 

                                            Your Author 

                                             Sasha