-

''𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲.''

𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

『••✎••』

Him.

With the capital H.

Kim Taehyung

What is there say about him?

Well, a lot like a very—very lot if you ask.

He's handsome, smart, an athletic (well he's the basketball captain what else do you even expect?). Has been a top student since forever. No, not a nerd kinda type. He doesn't wear those spec with very thick glasses or have his hair pushed fifty fifty. He's is not a stuttering-mess while talking to other. Not saying that being those are bad, you do you. Not a stone-heart one either. He's a jock kinda like. With that smug smile, his sharp eyes with that pair of dark brown orb. Him pulling those sleeveless basketball jersey with a headband on very easily.
Obviously he's that famous schoolboy kinda like.

Or in short he is a school heartthrob.

He's very close to being perfect, so close but he's not.There's still zero point zero, zero, zero one percent for him to be that perfect boy, because no one is perfect(roll eyes).

His most favorite past time? Teasing the hell outa jungkook, of course.

It was not supposed to be how it is now but Taehyung has come to love how he can annoy the younger male ever so easily.

He's easy to tease. Will get all pouty the minute Taehyung open his oh so playful mouth. Natural, pink bottom lip jutted out, nose scrunched up with his hands fold together.

Letting out a hmph with another grumble right after every single time.

It's a sight for the older. Always try to see how far he can get till Jungkook explode because his ear has gone all red.He swear he could see the smoke coming out from those pairs of ear.

Yeah, a definition of ticking bomb.

One time, they were doing their teamwork's project. A group of two, at the cafe downtown in a very cozy and peaceful environment.

Taehyung had suggested them to stop the biker, fight, though it's not that serious. Jungkook, at first tease him about how the older has become soft for the lil ole Jungkookie, had Taehyung bit back a 'yeah keep dreaming' with a slight smile on his feature.

Jungkook eventually agreed. Who want to fight with their crush even? He did it all just simply to get the elder's attention. He doesn't need to keep the act anymore now that Taehyung himself is the one to come up with the idea.A treaty of peace.

It's a win-win for him if anything. He'll get to be just as close as when they were rival, enemy or whatever. Too tired to pretend that he's mad at the basketball captain, when all he want to do is to kiss the daylight out of him and give him all the love in the world. To wipe those endless sweat after his basketball practice and tell him how much of an amazing player he is. Want to cook him lunch with those all cute shape of rice and colorful side dish all around. Telling him how he's done so great and tell him to not overworked himself with all the practices and study because he's already perfect in Jungkook's eyes. Or simply cuddle with him on a Sunday morning when they have a sleepover.

____

They stop fighting after that, not completely of course. Still throw petty remark or harmless competition here and there.

The school and their friends group were, as predicted, shocked. Yeah can you even imagine the once-sworn-enemy, one day come to school together hand in hand while talking about Haikyu?

What even?

Some gone as far as saying they've never hate each other but rather secretly dating and just decided to come out now.

Their friends circle is not as surprise though, they see this coming.Just not like this, the way they get this close as if they really dating is, well, news.

Nevertheless, they push the thought away. They knows Jungkook has got a not so subtle crush on Taehyung, only the second youngest himself that still clueless.

Five males has tease them at first, saying they finally become soft for each other.

Taehyung has ignored them.

Jungkook blushed.

Photo credit: @deiraka