___________

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

It's been five years.

Five years since Jungkook has left Korea.

Yes, it was not supposed to be this long. But he got a job offer from a big company there.

It was a great opportunity and he decided to stay.

Now five years later, he's back in Korea.

Jeon Jungkook, well known photographer. He's the youngest photographer out there. Had a successful career since he was still a teenager.

Everyone in the industry wanna work with him. Having a chance in working with the famous Jeon Jungkook is like a huge ass step into the superstar life.

He has been offered to be a model the second year he was working too but he had politely denied, saying he has no interest in being in front of camera. He likes holding it more. And so they let him, no more modeling offers, such a pity for them but Jungkook loves what he's doing so it's all good.

✍︎︎

Letting out a big, happy sigh along with his signature bunny smile, Jungkook continues walking with his left hand pulling his luggage along with him.

"Finally, I've missed Korea so much."

"Me too. It's been so long."

"Hey!! you both wait!!"

Right, Eunwoo and his other Korean friends also come back here with him.

Six months before coming here they have made a huge decision and with the help of Jungkook's cousin, everything is settled. Though it's not the only purpose of him returning this time.

"Where's your cousin?"

"Over there!"Jungkook answered after looking around a few times. Hand pointing forward to where a good looking man, probably a year or two older than him—walking towards them with a sweet smile.

"Oh..my....gosh."Eunwoo had let out each and every word slowly, very dramatically too may I add.

"Kookie, you didn't tell me your cousin is this handsome. He's like hot hot." his hand immediately goes in front of his face, fanning it.

"Woo, oh my god stop being so embarrassing."

"Let him, man has been single for so long. I feared his dick fall off if it's continue any longer."Bam Bam whispered next to his ear with a laugh. Jungkook just shake his head. Look like his cousin will have to deal with Eunwoo now which is well- a lot.

"Welcome home Jungkookie."

"I've missed you hyung."

"You brat. You became famous now and forgot about us. If it's not for our wedding would you even come huh!?" That's not his cousin's voice by the way.

It's Jimin's. Despite him scolding he didn't let go of the tight hug they shared.

Yes, coming here this time his goal is also to join his hyung wedding.

Jimin and Yoongi have been together since forever, high school sweetheart if you may say—and they decided it's time to take the next step which will happen in the next month.

Jungkook here will be one of their best man.

"I'm sorry hyungie. My schedule was so pack and I have to clear everything before coming here. But I'm still early aren't I?" giving his hyungs the biggest puppy eyes ever along with a pout as he said because he knows way too well how to get them melted.

"Yeah, yeah could never get mad at you anyway."And Jungkook grin. Told you it'd work.

That little devil.

"Oh, hyungies! meet my friends. This is BamBam, the one with blue shirt is Eunwoo, Jaehyun and last one is Minghao." the youngest of the group does the introduction, hand pointing to each one of his friends along with the name he called out.

"And here, Moonbin hyung my cousin, Jimin hyung and his fiancé Yoongi hyung."

And each of them exchanged a warm hug as greeting.

"Let's go now. You must be so tired from a long flight."

Moonbin drive them to their penthouse which was bought a few months ago and let the boys rest for today since Jungkook will have to start helping with the wedding preparation from tomorrow.

Sooner than later the sun has yet again rise up indicating that it's another day for everyone.

The alarm wake the bunny from his deep slumber. Slowly his eyelids open, trying to adjust to the sunlight that shine through his curtain, a mixture of yellow and orange.

It took him half an hour to get ready before bidding his best friends a goodbye.

Now, Jungkook has no idea who's his partner going to be for this event. Jimin has not said a word about them so he doesn't know what to expect. The older only told him that they'll come and pick him up today.

And Jungkook never expected it to be his best friend, wait no ex best friend maybe?

Standing in all glory in front of him is none other than Kim Taehyung.

He's undeniably still handsome. He looks more mature too. The older was in his casual attire, just a grey hoodie with his khaki pants but managed to pull it off. His hair has grown longer from what Jungkook has remembered but still look as fluffy as ever.

"Good morning, Jungkookie."

And Jungkook feel shiver run down his spine. His voice is also getting deeper. Taehyung give the younger his boxy smile and Jungkook hate it.

Hate to admit that even after five years his heart still beat like crazy when he see that pretty smile.

Hate to admit that the older still have that affect on him even after years of him trying to move on.

And he very much hate to admit that he's still crazy in love with the man standing in front of him.

"H-hello."damn him and his stuttering. Jungkook feel hot. And he knows he's blushing. His cheeks is getting red.

Taehyung is not different.

Jungkook is still as gorgeous as he used to be. More than he was before even.

Maybe because he never really notice how the younger looks before. Never really have a closer look.

He could feel his heart doing a flip when Jungkook returned the smile.

/omg he's so adorable, I wanna squish him. Omg that bunny teeth. I wanna nom nom his cheeks /Taehyung cry inside.

But he knows better than to do what's his mind is screaming because after what he has done, he doesn't even think Jungkook still considered him his best friend.

"I'll be your partner for the wedding since I'll be Yoongi hyung's best man." Taehyung informed him.

"Oh okay." He does not stutter this time but he also doesn't mean it to sound harsh. Taehyung look upset. No, he'll not say anything. He can't just crawl back to him after everything.

Taehyung probably found someone and he doesn't want to keep getting his hope up.

Chu : what's your favorite dessert?

Mine's macaron ( I love everything tho)

Have a nice day moonie ily