_______

'' 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

'' 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺.''

'' 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼u.''
𝗿𝘂𝗻

In his seventeen years of living, Jungkook has come to love a lot of things, cherish a lot of moments that he has thought as one of the most beautiful moments in life.

He has also come to despite a ton of things, people. Or like how he's scare of microwave. That things got his anxiety up notch, afraid it will explode.

Han, on the other hand is a whole different case. When Taehyung has first introduced him to the other male. Jungkook had expected himself to hate that boy in no time.

He was wrong.

He can not hate him.

Because he had hope that—

That just like every of Taehyung's past relationship, he'd be a total jerk behind Taehyung's back.

He's not. He's kind, funny and so lovable. He's also pretty, so good looking. Jungkook seem to can't find it in him of how to hate the other.

It'd be so much easier if Han is not so—so amazing. He's a great friend too.

Now, Jungkook understand why Taehyung like that boy. He's just so easy to fall for. Jungkook, if not for his heart already belong to the older, he could probably fall for him.

The hyungs seem to like him too and Jungkook can't blame them. He himself also find it hard to not like Han.

He's a great friend.

Jungkook.

Jungkook is happy—kind of, maybe. Because let's face it he could never be happy after figured out he's in love with the older. But it's fine. Taehyung is happy and that's what matters.

Love—

Love is a set of emotions and behaviors characterized by intimacy, passion and commitment.It involves care, closeness, protectiveness, attraction, affection and most important of all, trust. Love can vary in intensity and can change overtime. That's what the explanation of love by most people.

Love—it's selfless. Love had guided you to a wonderful feeling, of how great life is and of how meaningful it is to love and to be loved.

Jungkook somehow found it to be so dreadful, falling in love for him is equal as drowning because in his case—a one side love.

But they say if you truly love someone, let them go, if holding on is all but hurting.

And maybe, maybe it's time for Jungkook to let go. To start loving himself because along the way of loving Taehyung all these years, he has lost himself, almost completely. Forgot that he also need love—need to love his own self.