________

''𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗶'𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄

''𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗶'𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄.''

𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲

Vote and comments are so much appreciated.

『••✎••』

Today is the day.

Jungkook will be leaving in a few minutes from now.

"Text hyungs when you arrive okay?"Jin said, hand ruffled Jungkook's soft black hair, a warm smile on his feature.

"Don't skip meals okay?No matter how busy you get."Hoseok give him another warm hug and a kiss on his forehead.

"Kookie take care of yourself hm?"Namjoon hyung is giving him his sweet dimples smile, gentle hand pat his shoulder.

"It's winter so keep yourself warm and don't get sick."Jimin next, giving him a bone crushing hug.

"If anyone dare making fun of you, punch them okay?Don't let them step on you, little one."His face is straight when he said that which mean he's not joking which is not surprising since it's Yoongi.

"We'll miss you so much pumpkin."Mingyu and Yugyeom has join him with a group hug of three.

"Tiny." Taehyung started, feeling lump on his throat but he's smiling. The pet name get him teared up. Taehyung once told him he's called tiny because comparing to the older Jungkook is like a small bean.

"Come give your hyungie a hug, hm?"and Jungkok launched himself into the older's warm embraced, start sniffing.

"Don't cry now. You'll be okay. My bun is such a strong boy after all, aren't you?"Jungkook nodded his head inside Taehyung's chest.

The brown haired male sweetly leave a kiss on his temple.

"It's fine. We'll meet each other in the next three years hm?Keep yourself healthy for hyungie okay?"again he nodded.

"Good boy."

"Take care little prince, mommy and daddy are so proud of you. Remember that. Don't worry about us your brother is here he'll take care of us."

Jungkook at last, is leaving.

_____

Taehyung come back to his apartment with a heavy heart, it's only been an hour and he already miss his younger friend.

It's then when his was about to take off his sweater that he realized there a paper in his pocket. It was not there in the morning when he was getting ready.