"YOᑌ ᗯEᖇE ᗯOᖇTᕼ ᗷEIᑎG ᑌSEᗪ ᖴOᖇ"

Nandini was making her way to Malhotra mansion.

She was currently sobbing her eyes out— because dhruv had cheated on her with some random girl. They had been together for years and he decided to cheat on her for a one night stand because Nandini was studying.

She was an eighteen year old, so close to graduating and not once had she failed a single assignment. But she still made time for her boyfriend— and she had just caught them cheating. But Dhruv ran to his mansion like he always does— it's the main reason why she was debating on turning around right this second.

But she was already on the pavement, walking towards the house. She wasn't exactly sure Dhruv was here, but she had to check. She had to get her things she left here anyways— but she was terrified of Mr. Malhotra.

He was so rude to her— so harsh on the things he said to her and Nandini was a small, sensitive girl. She would never be on the verge of tears— but this time she didn't think she could handle his rude mouth. Her eyes were puffy and her nose and cheeks were as red as a strawberry. It was clear as day that she'd been crying, but it didn't matter because she knew Mr. Malhotra wouldn't care.

But her heart was shattered.

Her she Dhruv did everything together— the whole college knew they were dating. And that's the thing that broke her heart even more was that the girl he slept with knew he had a girlfriend. But obviously none of them cared, because if Dhruv cared even the slightest he wouldn't have even thought about it.

Her eyes kept welling up with tears she didn't even think she had anymore, and she opened the door to Malhotra Mansion, being here many times she didn't think she needed to knock. It was empty inside the main foyer, except for some servants that were working.

"Dh—Dhruv?" She called her softly, her voice breaking so much she didn't think she could keep herself from balling her eyes out.

His bedroom was the first place she suggested in checking, so she walked up the stairs, only to be met with a hard chest. And she nearly would've stumbled off the stair case if she hadn't been stabilized by two strong hands gripping her waist and pulling her up.

Mint and cologne filled her senses— and her face paled. She knew who she'd ran into, because Dhruv didn't smell like this.. his father did.

"Mr. M—Malhotra I'm so—."

"He's not here right now." Mr. Malhotra told her, before she lifted her head and looked at him in the eyes. He clearly saw how she was crying and she could've sworn his face softened for a split second. "Shouldn't you be in school too? As far as I'm concerned that's where my son is."

Nandini tried to ignore his hand still on her waist, firm and it held a sense of comfort that told her he wasn't going to let go. "I came here to get my things— I won't be long."

He raised an eyebrow at her, "Are you implying your not with my son anymore?" He did it out of impulse— but his grip tightened on the girl in front of him. "Why are you crying."

It was more of a demand— but hearing his voice ask her why she had just been crying, made a little heartbeat grow between her legs. Because he was definitely attractive to her, and the thought of him caring about her made her fantasize about it.

She was only wearing a white blouse that was skin tight and a small school skirt. It was quite hard to ignore the growing bulge in his pants because she was so short compared to him that if she was a foot small it would be right in her face.

"He cheated— on me." She stammered out, staring into his eyes. "So I'm coming here to get my stuff—."

He leaned down and connected their lips.