2 | 𝙍𝙪𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙧

"Good Evening, Mr

"Good Evening, Mr. Malhotra" Nandini wished politely , even though she felt like shitting her pants just because of how nervous and scared she was. Manik knew.

Manik stood up and kept his hands inside his pocket , taking in deep breaths to restrain himself , dying to hold her captive in his arms forever.

She hoped that her greeting would ease the tension but it only got worse, her stomach worsened by the amount of butterflies she felt there at the moment. He smelled exquisite and she felt trapped at his mercy.

"You should be careful with all those people out there in the pub , No one is supposed to be trusted on nowadays , everyone has a motive , everything comes with a price." he whispered lowly near her face , his colossal frame bending down for her gave her a sense of protectiveness.

 "do you have one too?" she asked him out of the blue , feeling like to hit herself after she made the blunder. However , Manik's reaction was complete contrary from what she expected , he smiled and muttered. "Maybe or Maybe Not".

she chuckled softly , something that he found extremely adorable. She was perfect. For him. Not his son. but he's gonna make sure of that.

His rough hand brushed against her cheeks gently making them gain colors , his eyes held a soft yet intimidating look in them when he commanded." text me as soon as you smell trouble, yeah? pretty baby." his veiny hands slightly formed into rigid fists as if he was already angry on the thought of her getting in trouble. he could shred the world into tiny pieces for her.

"okay" she agreed softly , her face getting more hot than it was humanly possible. He was just so attractive , he made the Greek god's beauty overlook.

"Be safe!" he pleaded being already concerned about her safety.

He was just so in love with her already , not that she was aware of it.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Mr. Malhotra is so hot." Mukti squealed and sighed deeply, "he's thirty-eight , also my boyfriend's father." Nandini held her hand as they entered inside the pub.

Mukti had often noticed their interactions with each other and she was also aware of her friend's crush on her boyfriend's Father and she completely got that , who wouldn't crush on that sex-god. That man made people commit sins just with his eyes.

"so what ? Go for Men not Boys." Mukti gave her a teasing smile , and they both burst out laughing.

The music wasn't loud , neither was the pub congested. It was merely perfect.

Dhruv came beside Nandini and placed his hands around her waist , which made Mukti roll her eyes , not that she didn't like him but she just preferred his father more for her bestfriend.

Nandini found Dhruv cute , and she was happy with him , but the spark was still missing , she didn't feel thrill in meeting him or his thoughts didn't bring her butterflies but a certain someone related to him did.