Chapter One (Lila's Life)

"Mom please, it hurts, please stop" Lila begged as she was pinned down to the floor by the one who should love her and care for her, "SHUT IT YOU LITTLE SHIT, STOP THE CRYING" The nasty woman yelled as she punched her daughter hard in the face numerous of times while she ignored the cries coming from the little girl.

After 5 to 10 minutes of being punched and kicked all over her body, Lila's mom finally walked out leaving her all alone in the attic. But this time her mom had forgotten something, she had forgot the chain, the horrible silver chain that was used to keep her in. The one thing that stopped Lila from ever escaping.

'It could be a trap' Lila thought to herself, knowing her mom could be very sly and unpredictable. Truth is, Lila had been hurt by this woman for so long, her mom was twisted. She acted like she cared but that was far from the truth, it was all just an act.  Lila knew, if this was a trap and all her mothers plan then she would likely end up dead or very close to death. It wouldn't end good at all.

Lila crawled towards the door that was open (another mistake) and found herself leaving the attic 'if I die, I'll be free then ' she thought, she just knew she couldnt take much more of this anyway. If she died trying to escape it would be worth it, not like there's much a person can do to someone once there dead.

Every movement the girl made hurt, every single bone and or muscle killed making Lila very weak. But she was determined, she wanted to see the outside, she hadn't seen the outside world since she was 7 years old, she was now 10. Lila's life had been nothing but hell.

The attic as her bedroom, where she practically lived, no bed, just a sheet of cardboard on the floor, bathroom was off limits for her (Lila had to use a bucket or is made too use her underwear, food and drink, well she was rarely offered that. Her mom gave her just enough to stop her from dying but not enough to help or satisfy the girl.

Just as Lila got down the stairs after a ton of struggling, she let out a few breaths, all that crawling had took all her energy, that was just too much for her. 'come on Lila, you can do this' she thought to herself trying to give her the push she needed. But her legs stopped working, they just couldn't deal with it all, they were too tired and bruised.

Then Lila realised what she had to do, it was gonna hurt like fuck, but if it got her out the house, it was worth it, she then started to drag herself across the ground, using nothing but her arms (army technique). Tears started to form around her eyes as she dragged her pained bloody bruised body across the floor until she finally reached the main door.

When she got there she started to doubt herself as she saw the door handle that looked so high off the ground, how was she gonna reach it. After a moment of hesitation and worry, Lila heard her mom in the other room, she knew if she was gonna do this, it had to be now. So she took a deep breath and stretched up as much as she could and placed her hand on the door knob.

"LILA, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" Her mother yelled.