Chapter 28 (Hearty eyed)

Lila and her 5 friends were all in the corridor chatting between yourselves and that's when you saw her, Natalia was walking through the door, the way she walked in, looking so proud and you could tell she didnt give 2 shits what anyone thought about her, she was strong. Lila found herself staring and then the next thing she knew, Natalia was Infront of her, asking to be introduced to her friends.

Lila introduced them all and then they wanted to know more on how they met, too which Marcel was creasing at "ya piss head lol" he jokes, Malorie then slaps her brothers arm and says "I think it was stupid, anything could have happened Lila". Natalia then smiled and replied "I can asure you she was safe, I made sure of that, couldn't have the pretty girl all on her own now could I, especially when in that state".

Emma then said "seems like you were lucky Lila, you got saved", Lila can't help but blush a little as Natalia has a way wirh her words also, plus Emma was right, Lila was saved. Natalia then left the group to go and pick up her timetable and what's not, Lila stud there in silence for a moment not saying anything, until Malorie giggled "girl, you fancy her, don't you?"

The fact they received no answer was enough for the group, and they all started to laugh at there friend who was crushing over the new girl.

At the end of the school day, Lila is walking home, headphones on, listening to her favourite songs, when Natalia is suddenly infront of her, Lila takes her headphones out and smiles, Natalia smiles back and says out of breath "glad to have caught up with you baby girl", Lila stands there blushing and she shyly asks "why do you call me that?" Natalia smirks and answers "well now your my blushing baby girl"

Lila just stands there not knowing what to do and just blushes, Natalia smiles and then asks "you like me, yes?" Lila nods her head and shyly answers "yes". Nat then winks at you and asks "do you love me baby girl?", Lila can't help but just stand there blushing and super speechless. Natalia smiles and kisses Lila's lips again, she then asks "it's simple baby, if you liked that kiss then, and want more, then you have to come clean baby girl"

Lila looked up, super nervous, red like a tomato and she nodded her head and replied back quietly "I love you, but I, I can't", Natalia smiled slightly and sighed as she said "you haven't come out the closet", Lila shakes her head. Natalia pulls her closer and whispers in her ear as she kisses her neck, making Lila moan slightly "it's okay, I'll wait, but I think your family will be fine with it"

Lila just looks up in worry, she had the fear of being rejected, if she told them she was gay, it might really upset or make them angry, just because they had gay scenes in the show, don't mean them all accepting of it.

Because of this, for weeks and weeks , Lila ended up withdrawing from the world, locking herself away, didn't speak much. It hurt Melissa and Chris, so Melissa made contact on the group chat to her 3 friends, Katie, Chyler and Nicole.

Lila hadnt spoken to Natalia as, well, Talia was very good at noticing things with Lila, and there was one thing Lila wanted, NO ONE to know. She had self harmed, her wrist was sore and purple from all the bruising around the self inflicted wounds.