prologue

A village out in the boonies: Hage

Third person pov.

It was the early hours of the morning when the cries of three babys rang trough out the vast grounds of Hage village. A priest walked out of the doors of a small church where the babys cries originated from.

"Again." The priest said. He brought them inside and quickly lit up a fire warming the babys up and stopping there crying. He walked over to the babys thinking out loud.

"Hmmm are they siblings,...... triplets perhaps.  Hm, no they dont look similar and they act differently. This one seems to be calm." He said as he looked at the black haired baby, then turned to the only girl.

"This one seems to be sleeping soundly." He said before turning to the last one of the trio. "And this one seems really loud and spunky he said before getting kicked in the face by said spunky baby. "Ah. Maybe your a bit too spunky." He said smiling before checking for there names.

"Yuno, huh." He said looking at the name enbroided into his clothes. Proceeding to do the same to the other babys. "Asta and..................."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Ashley."

As the priest saw her name he noticed large intricate box along with a letter came with her.

"Hmmmm." He said before opening the letter.

Dear to whoever ur may concern

If you find this letter it means you have found my dear child Ashley. I leave her in your care as I cannot take care of her myself and hope you treat her with everything she deserves. Her birthday is the 16 june and she loves nature. You will see that there is a red box with a butterfly pattern on it. I want you to give it to her on her tenth birthday. Thank you for your kindness and your time.

Signed
with many blessings
C.D

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And that's the end of the first part of the story I hoped you enjoyed and found it interesting enough to continue reading.p

Arthur-san