chapter 4

(Authors note: hi sorry for not updating for a while and there won't be many updates after this as it is exams and I have strict parents. Hope you enjoy this chapter)

The magic knights exam has ended and it is now time for everyone to pick there squad.

Holding Shiro in my arms I held him tightly to my chest and honestly he was so soft I could cuddle him forever.

When I saw the girl that I fought with earlier I paid close attention. " number #105: blue Rose's."

The girl I fought was so..........

Familiar.

I felt like I knew her from somewhere. While I was in my thinking state I didn't notice that it was almost my turn however I paid close attention to what was happening when I was called. "Number #167." I stepped out of the crowd and looked up at the captains.

The crimson lions, the coral peacocks, the blue Rose's, golden dawn and the black bulls.

Which squad I choose today would effect my choice in the future.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I choose the crimson lions" I said shocking everyone.

After the exam.

"Hey Asta." I heard Yuno call out to Asta as we were heading in his direction.

"Oh, hey guys a-" Asta started speaking before his stomach made a grumbling noise before he started rushing to the bathroom while shouting nonsense.

Looking at Asta I sighed before tugging on Yuno's sleeve making him turn to me. "I think you should go check on him." I said making him smile and lift up one of his eyebrows as he crossed his arms. "I dont think he needs help using the toilet Ashley." He said.

Hearing this I started to snicker before I burst out laughing. "Not the fucking toilet idiot, I just have a bad feeling." I said while calming down and settling for a smile.

Sighing Yuno uncrossed his arms before walking to the bathroom.

Waiting for the boys I saw the girl I fought earlier making me smile. "Hey Aoife how are you?" I asked her making her turn around to face me.

"Hey I'm doing good and I really enjoyed fighting you in the exam, the end was so suprising."

She said making me laugh. "I dont really think anyone expected the fight to come out like that in the end."

"AOIFE WE HAVE TO GO." A female magic knight from the blue Rose's yelled at her as she was a considerable distance away from us.

"See you when I see you, ya bye." I said as i gave her a closed eyed. "Sure, bye........" she said while her words trailed off. "Just call me Ashley." I said while grinning at her.

"Bye, Lady Ashley." She said smiling making me give her a deadpanned expression as she happily ran to where her new squad was waiting for her. "Is she deaf or sum I said just Ashley not lady." I said grumbling under my breath before I saw the boys coming out of the bathroom.

"I think our squads are waiting for us, we should probably go now, bye." I said as I gave Yuno a kiss on the cheek and then patted Asta's head.

So doing this action I quickly ran to where my squad was and apologized for being late.

I greeted my captain and then one of the members asked me if I have any means of transportation making me answer yes.

Walking out of the building everyone got one brooms and some used spells while the captain got in a magic carriage.