chapter 2

March..... when firefly dandelion fluff starts to dance through the air. Once a year all around clover Kingdom all the 15 year olds are gathered, an awarding ceremony is held where they receive grimoires which enhance there magical powers.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today was the day we all recieved our grimoire and start our journey as magic knights. As usual Asta was making alot of noise. People kept talking about us, however what I heard about me was not surprising.

As everyone was receiving there grimoires I saw one heading in my way.

Embedded into my grimoire behind the tree was a clover with not three but seven leaves, tho the tree and birds made it look like three or 4 leaves. When  I saw this I quickly hid my grimoire making sure nobody saw. Suddenly there was a bright light. Everyone was talking about Yuno getting the four leaf grimoire. I quickly left making sure to not put any attention on me. I ran home and got the box before running to the forest. Looking at my grimoire it was larger than the average. I looked at the spells in my book and saw that I had more than one type however all belong to the same element. Earth. Suddenly my grimoire and the grimoire in the box started to glow and then they combined. The end result was a large grimoire taller than me, the blue accents turned burgundy and there was an A on it under the tree. It was too big to carry around so I kept it in a space storage pocket. I tried out one of the spells I was familiar with. "Beast summoning magic: Shiro, fox of the white gate ."

There I summoned one of the beasts of my grimoire. My large grimoire opened and out came Shiro. "My lady you called." Shiro said . I nodded and realized he was bigger than before. "So not only is my grimoire bigger but my beasts are too."  I said before I heard I loud sound. Turning my head to where it came from i quickly mounted Shiro before we took of in that direction.

As we arrived I got there just In time to see that Asta received a grimoire.

They say the three leaves of the clover represent faith, love and hope. Within  a fourth clover resides good luck, within a fifth resides a demon..... within a sixth resides a deity and within a seventh resides........................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A god"

The thief kept stuttering while backing up but before anyone could react Shiro quickly jumped in to the space where everyone was, crushing the guy that tried to steal Yuno's grimoire.

"Sorry I'm late." I said while everyone was gaping at the snow white fox that towered over them. I sent Shiro back and looked at the guy that he crushed. "Asta, I see you found your grimoire." I said making him scream about how he will keep it safe and clean. "Let's go, I'm sure everybody's waiting at the church." I said. We all walked to the church with asta gushing about his grimoire while me and yuno walked behind him.

And so for the next few months we all started training to get stronger to join the magic knights. And maybe some day become the magic king or queen.

Extra scene

Dinner time

"Hey Ashley we've we haven't seen your grimoire yet where is it?" Nash asked me. "Oh, I have it but it's quite big so I thought bet to make it easier." I said. "Really then why dont you show us." He asked and with that I stood up and backed away from the table before snapping my fingers causing I ginormous grimoire to appear behind me. I smiled calmly while everyone was gaping at it. "Why is it so big?!?!?!" Everyone questions making me laugh while desummoning my grimoire and continue eating.