chapter 3

fit she wears without the jacket^^^

Getting back from training I saw Yuno and Asta having a race and decided to join them. "Hello, boys I see your at it again." I said while calmly running next to them shocking them with my voice as they didn't see me coming causing them both to trip. One a blushing mess the other a stunned idiot. I laughed while I ran faster, seeing this they both stood up and tried catching up to me.

Stopping at the church I won the race while panting with how tired I was. The boys stopped a few seconds after while they were conversing with the kids I walked into the church going to change out of my clothes. When without warning someone slapped my but making me let out a squeak. I was blushing furiously as Yuno put his head next to my ear saying. " Change,  you look to hot in those close and I'm the only one who gets to see this." He said while he squeezed my but then walked off like nothing happened with a light smirk on his face. Did he do that cause I won the race I thought. Looking around hoping that no one noticed I saw Nash shaking his head with a blush on his face. Turning around I quickly go change.

Time skip

Later that night I was cuddling with Yuno while everyone was sleeping.

I was awake thinking about a spell I saw in my grimoire. 'Nature time magic: unplanted memories. This spell allows the user to see glimpses of the future memories of whoever they touch.' She didn't have anyone to try it on and didn't really see the use for it.

But she got curious about her future with Yuno and tried to decide whether or not she should do the spell while having a argument with herself she heard Asta mumbling. Deciding not to do it. While she was trying to get comfortable I suddenly felt a squeeze on my but making me let out a small squeak. "Stop moving and go to sleep." Yuno mumbled into my chest.

That night I went to sleep a blushing mess. Seriously he has to stop squeezing my but at random moments.

Time skip

Everyone was saying there goodbyes as we set off on our way to the capital. The boys decided to have a race making me sigh. I quickly took out my grimoire.

I quickly summoned shiro. Mounting the pure white fox I quickly fell asleep. Shiro having no trouble catching up to the boys and following them.

As we got near to the capital I dismounted shiro before shrinking him. As we entered the capital I was amazed and fascinated with everything I saw. We were reaching the place where they held the magic knights exam. I was so excited and happy I let out a joyous aura while walking with Shiro in my hands. While looking up at the place where we were going to keep the magic knights exam I didn't notice or hear the people talking about me. "Woah who's the cute girl over there" "Dont know man, but damn." "Shes so pretty." "Do you think shes a noble." "No look at her clothes she must be commoner."

"Shes so beautiful man." Hearing these comments about his girlfriend, Yuno stopped mumbling to himself while Asta stopped embarrassing himself and both  started walking behind her and let out a dark aura. Everyone sweatdropped and backed out of the way confusing Ashley as she entered the magic knights exam venue. Walking up to the line where they gave you your numbers and checked your grimoire she quickly hid behind Yuno and took out her grimoire. Luckily she shrinked it before hand.

"Next." The guy in the front said. As she approached him she realized he sat up straighter and looked at her kindly. "Ashley, from hage village here's my grimoire." I said smiling at him. The only thing the man could think was. 'An absolute angel ' he quickly said: "No need your number is  167." "Thank you." I said before joining Yuno and Asta as I put away my grimoire away.

I saw people getting attacked and flooded with birds. I heard people talking about how no birds were flooding me or Yuno who was right behind me. He kept walking behind me and acted really protective of me for some reason. Asta started talking to us but then I realized he was flocked with anti-magic birds.