Prologue

" Please leave my hand. You are hurting me," She requested with her teary eyes where he just tightened his hold around her slim wrist cutting her blood supply.

He was dragging her inside the room where she was trying to free herself. His eyes were reflecting rage where her eyes were reflecting fear.

" Please, it's hurting," She again pleaded when a hard slap landed on her face making her lips bleed.

Reaching the room he threw her on the bed like she is any kind of object. She started crawling backwards when he grabbed her hair tightly with one hand

" Why did you dance when I clearly warned you not to dance in front of a bunch of random men?" He asked clutching her jaw with another hand.

She trembled with fear and replied hiccupping," My dance teacher requested me and I couldn't deny her request."

" So, your dance teacher has become more important to you than me? Huh!! Did you just forget about the previous punishment, Angel?" He barked on her face and pulled her hair angrily.

She replied hissing in pain," That's not true. Please don't punish me again. I didn't do anything wrong. I just kept her request because I respect her."

" Oh really!! Just because you respect her you thought to disobey me. I am astonished after seeing your audacity," he said chuckling a little which just created a shiver in her little body.

Before she could say or understand anything he pushed her on the bed and her head landed on a pillow. He started opening his shirt directly looking at her eyes. She again crawled backwards and a horrified expression appeared on her face.

" You are very fond of showing your body moves, Hmm!! After today you will think thousands of times before doing something like that," He whispered ripping off her school skirt.

She tried to run away when he just grabbed her ankle and twisted it angrily making her scream with pure agony.

" I am sorry. I won't dance again. I am sorry," She apologized crying bitterly when he just ripped apart her school shirt.

She crossed her hands in front of her chest to save herself from the demon which was ready to devour her. She knew that her hands are not going to save her from him but still she tried her last attempt.

" I thought I will wait until you turn 18. But, seeing your slutty behaviour I think I have made a mistake for thinking like that," He said clutching her jaw where she just paled.