Chapter-1(phase 1)

Author's p.o.v

A teenage girl is sleeping peacefully holding a big teddy bear tightly. Her face is flawless, her lips are curled in a small smile and the bangs of her hair are giving her a look of an angel.

Her peaceful slumber didn't last long when a middle-aged man entered her room and turned off the ceiling fan. She started feeling hot suddenly and wake up from her sleep.

" Papa, you again did this!" She whined irritatingly rubbing her eyes.

Her father replied taking away the thin blanket from her body," If I didn't turn off the fan then you would have been sleeping like an arse till now, Orni."

Orni pouted and mumbled," When you have a father like him then you won't need enemies."

" Are you planning to be late for school again? Go and get ready," Her father asked raising his one brow.

This time, Orni made an innocent face and nagged like a child," School is boring, Papa. I don't want to go. Please, let me stay at home."

" No excuses. Go....get up you lazy ass," He said motioning her towards the washroom.

She gave him a disappointed look and said," I thought you loved me."

" Every teenager thinks like that. When you will grow up only then you will understand why I used to scold you for school," Her father replied and she just rolled her eyes.

Having no other choices she walked towards the washroom while grinning her face. She again pleaded with her eyes but in return, she found a scrutinizing glare.

She made a thin lip and her father chuckled seeing her reaction. He said nodding her head," My silly daughter."

***************************************

Orni reached her school very soon and there she met her best friend Natasha. She informed Orni that tomorrow there will be a cultural program in the school and their dance teacher wants Orni to participate in it.

After meeting their dance teacher, both of them are now going towards the classroom when someone blocked their path and the person is none other than Rohan. He is Orni's class fellow and has a strong crush on her from the beginning.

Seeing Rohan, Natasha gave a mischievous smile to Orni and went inside the class. Orni tried to stop her friend but Natasha didn't stop. Natasha is well aware of Rohan's intention.

Orni also likes Rohan but they never shared their feelings. They would be talking normally just like any other classmates but they can understand their feelings just by looking at each other's eyes.

" Orni, if you don............" Rohan couldn't complete his sentence when Orni said blushing," Meet me at "Well cafe" in the afternoon."

Saying that she almost ran inside the classroom where Rohan kept standing with his dumbfounded expression. He never thought that Orni would agree to go on a date with him. A smile formed on his handsome face seeing her running.

After running a little, Orni turned behind and yelled," Sharp at 4 p.m. Don't be late."

***************************************

At somewhere else

A middle-aged man is sitting on an easy chair closing his eyes. He is wearing a simple casual and his whole face reflects the domination and arrogance he has.

A woman whose age wouldn't be more than 40 is messaging his head silently. She is wearing a simple silk saree and her facial expression is neutral. But, her eyes were telling something else. Her eyes were reflecting helplessness which maximum people can't understand seeing her facial expression.

" Your hands are so soft, little dove," the man complimented holding the woman's hand tightly.

The woman replied smiling a little," I am glad that you are always fond of me."

" Tonight I want to try a new position," The man said pulling her into his lap.

The woman replied wrapping her hands around his neck," I will wait for you."

They are busy spending some personal moment when a young man whose age wouldn't be more than 25 entered the room. The woman noticed the young man and stopped talking with the middle-aged man. A disturbed expression appeared on her face seeing the young man.

" You called me, Dad," The young man asked the middle-aged man keeping his eyes on the floor.

The middle-aged man replied," Yes, I called you Vijendra. I have work for you."

" Just order me," Vijendra said very politely.

His father replied kissing the woman's neck," I was invited into Will's little flower high school as a chief guest for a cultural program. I will be busy tomorrow so I want you to attend the program on my behalf."

" As you say," Vijendra replied and looked at his father who was busy kissing the woman's neck.

He immediately lowered his eyes and waited for his father to order him to leave but the old hag is busy with his wife.

" If you permit, can I go?" Vijendra asked politely but his voice is strong and harsh this time.

His father just gestured him to leave and he turned his head immediately. He walked towards the door to leave the room when he looked at the woman with his hard eyes. The woman noticed him and an anxious expression appeared on her face.

" Where are you looking? Kiss me," Vikendra's father told the woman and pulled her towards him more.

After coming out of the room Vijendra took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He remembered something and fisted his palm angrily.

" I hate you, Dad," Vijendra mumbled when his phone started ringing.

He received the call and asked hardening his voice," Did you find her?"

" Not yet, Bhai(brother)," The other person said and Vijendra growled like a wolf.

He barked over the phone," Next time I want to hear your positive reply otherwise you know me."

Note- This is the first chapter of this story. I hope you have liked the prologue and this chapter.

Vote, comment and follow to have more updates.