Part 1: Unexpected

{Hayley's POV}

Today is the day I promised Mikayla to take her to this meet and greet that she hasn't stopped talking about for months. Mikayla has been my best friend since we were kids. She is crazy about these kind of things, she loves keeping up with the big world of celebrities. Me, not so much. Don't get me wrong, I admire how talented the celebs are, but I just don't go crazy about them like other people. I love how enthusiastic she gets about these sort of things. I promised her I would take her to this one because her car is getting fixed and she refuses to get a rental. I don't mind taking her, I can just drop her off then go for a walk or something while I wait. 

"I'm so excited, thanks for dropping me off." Mikayla says to me as I pulled up outside of the building.

I laugh at her enthusiasm as she smiles brightly, "I don't know why you get so excited, it's just a meet and greet, but I hope you have fun babe." 

"Sorry I'm just a massive fan girl, unlike someone." she laughs.

"I think that actors are very talented but just because they are famous doesn't mean they need to be treated any different." I tell her.

"I know I know." she says. "I can't help how excited I get."

"I love how excited you get." I say as we both laugh. "What time should I pick you up?"

"Just come back in like an hour please," she tells me. "I'll text you where to meet me."

"No problem." 

She quickly unbuckles her seat belt and hops out of the car. "Thank you!" she adds before closing the door.

As she walks away I can tell how giddy she is by the small spring in her step. I laugh before pulling away. I decide to drive round to a small café that I saw not too far from away. As I step into the small modern café, the smell of coffee and pastries fill my senses. I order a cappuccino and small blueberry muffin before sitting down at one of the little tables by the window. I took out my book and began reading. Before I knew it an hour had passed. 

I drove back to the front of the building where I had dropped Mikayla off and wait for Mikayla to text. I grab my phone out of my bag to see what's taking her so long. "Ugh of course it's dead." I say to myself as my phone won't turn on. 

I decide to go look for her rather than waiting around for her to find me. Walking up the street, I keep an eye out for somewhere she could be. I notice that the building has side access, maybe there is a side door she could come out of. As I turn the corner I walk into something hard , making me fall to the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I hear a male voice say as look at the floor.

I sigh before I drop my head back. "Well that hurt" I mumble.

When I look up, I'm met with a face that I instantly recognise. He looks down at me with guilt all over his face. He extends his arm out towards. "Here let me help you up." he offers.

I take his hand and allow him to help me up. In one swift motion I'm on my feet again. Wow, he's strong. "Sorry about that, I didn't see you." he apologises.

"It's fine," I sigh. "me neither."

"I'm Seb..." he begins before I cut him off.

"Sebastian Stan." I state. "Yeh I know who you are, I think pretty much everyone does." 

I let out a small chuckle as he looks at me slightly taken back by my statement. "I just thought..." he begins, before I cut in once again.

"Just because I'm not screaming at you, it doesn't mean I don't know." I joke.

My little comment earns a deep chuckle from Sebastian. "Fair enough." he laughs. "Are you ok? Is there anything I can do?"

"Omg yes, can I please have an autograph and then we can forget all of this ever happened!" I beamed in an excited tone that reeked of sarcasm.

His face drops from a smile as his eyebrows furrow. "Wait, are you serious?" he asks, completely confused at my contradictory statements.

"No, of course I'm not." I laugh. "I have now got a bruised ego and a possibly even more bruised ass." I say as I rub my ass.

This time his laugh isn't as quiet as a loud laugh escapes his lips. "I'm sorry about that."

"You know what it's forgotten." I state, remembering I need to find Mikayla. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to go."

I spin on my heels and begin to walk away from him before I'm stop again. "Wait, I didn't get your name." he shouts after me.

I laugh quietly to myself before I turn back to face him. "That's because you'll never see me again." I shout back before winking at him and continuing around the corner.