Part 2: Mystery girl

{Sebastian's POV}

I'm in complete shock. What the hell just happened? Who is she? My thoughts are soon interrupted by the sound of someone coming up behind me.

"Well she sure told you." Anthony laughs .

"Shut up man." I reply, still looking at where the beautiful woman once was. 

"Come on the car is here." Anthony tells me as he walks ahead of me.

I can't seem to take my eyes from that one piece of sidewalk where she was stood before she disappeared. "Come on Sebastian." Anthony shouts, breaking me from my trance.

Reluctantly I walk towards the car and hop in beside Anthony in the back seat. Once we set off my thoughts are once again consumed by her. I need to know her. There's just something about her. I just feel this need to know her. I can't describe what it is, she just seemed... different. 

"What are you thinking about?" Anthony asks, once again bringing me out of my day dream.

"That girl." I answer honestly.

"Seriously?" he questions with a sly smirk on his face.

I shake my head lightly as I feel a smile spreading across my face. "There was just something about her...I don't know." I tell him.

"What the fact she wasn't fangirling over you like all the other girls usually are." he teases.

"No not that." I laugh. "She was beautiful and just so... genuine."

I see Antony shaking his head at me as I look ahead. "You just need to forget about her." he states. "It's not like you will ever see her again."

I don't know why, but for some reason his words felt like a punch to the gut. The thought of not seeing her again made me fill with disappointment. I met this girl for all of five minutes, I don't understand why I feel this way. I let out a loud sigh before responding to Anthony, "I know, I know. She just intrigues me." I admit.

Anthony laughs loudly before turning to look at me. "You knocked her over and spoke to her for all of five minutes and you're hooked." he chuckles.

I just laugh at his remark. He isn't wrong, I am hooked. I need to know who she is, but I don't think I'm going to get the chance to find out.