The Practice of Kagura

*MUNCH* *MUNCH* 

"Delicious!!" Rengoku shouts with every mouth full of this bento. box as you sit on the smooth leather seats of the Mugen Train with your arms crossed. 

"You know, I never understood why you ordered this many boxes if this is just an overnight trip," You say pointing at the bunches of empty bento boxes. 

"Delicious!" He responds as you blow steam from your ears in frustration. 

"Are you just gonna sit there with little stars twinkling all over you and shout "Delicious" every bite?!" You growl as he continues to munch away with a smile on his face. 

*SLIDE* 

"Delicious!!!" Rengoku shouts as bento boxes fly into the air while you notice Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke open the door to your guy's cart. 

"I-Is that the flame Hashira?" Zenitsu whisper to Tanjiro as Rengoku continues his little party. 

"Uhhh...Uh-huh," Tanjiro gives a dazed look as you roll your eyes and let out a big sigh. 

"Well? What? Do you expect me to sit next to someone as ambitious about food? No, not unless they were sharing of course, but still, who would you think?" You ask as Tanjiro and Zenitsu float next to our seats. 

"Uhh...Sir?" Tanjiro asks politely as Rengoku takes another chopstick-full of meat covered in a salty-sweet sauce.

"Delicious!" Rengoku shouts yet again as you finally kick him in the leg lightly. 

"Delicious!!" He jumps, now looking at Tanjiro and Zenitsu with a smile. 

"Y-Yeah, we heard you...Like...The first 50 times," Tanjiro says with strain in his throat as two cleaners stop by and try to carry all the bento boxes with one go. 

*TINK* *TINK* 

"It's you! The boy from the mansion who my trainee trained isn't that ironic?!" He says with an unlifted tone as the lights on the train flickered which didn't sit with you well. 

"Yes...I'm Tanjiro, Kamado. This is Zenitsu, Agatsuma and this here is Inosuke Hashibira," Tanjiro introduces one by one as Inosuke buffs his chest out and snarls. 

"I see. Also, isn't there one in that box?" Rengoku asks with crossed arms as Tanjiro turns to the side a bit showing the box off. 

"Oh- yes, Nezuko," Tanjiro says as Rengoku nods and looks away with closed eyes. 

"Yes. I remember her from the trial. Since the Master accepted her, I will keep my peace," Rengoku says as you scoff under your mask and stretch out on the seat in front of Rengoku. 

*TAP* *TAP* 

"Come down, won't you?" Rengoku says to Tanjiro as he taps the space right beside him. 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙🐉☾∘∙•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

*BANG* *BANG* 

"EHEHE AHAHA HUHU!!! INCREDIBLE!!!! HEHE HAHA HUHU HEHE!!!! I'M ACTUALLY INSIDE THIS INCREDIBLE THING!!" Inosuke shouts, banging on the windows of the train as a vain pops from your head.

"Would you please...SHUT UP, YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THE GLASS AND SINCE I'M IN CHARGE OF YOU BOYS, I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE YOU IMBECILE!!!!" You shout as you lunge at Inosuke and yank his boar head every which way.