~{ 5 }~

The tall, mistress stared at the silvery, green eyed girl standing before her. For a brief moment, all the frazzled thoughts that had faded away in her head before, suddenly flooded back in. She felt her feet stop in its place not breaking away her stare. The headache she thought was lost on her way back from Donna's has now painfully returned.

No, This-... She-!...What?!

The woman had just arrived back from her quick visit to Donna's. After her leave from the manor, the thoughts of that strange girl and crazy dream vanshied from her mind on the carriage ride home. She felt at ease and relieved from all stresses as well, only thinking of her daughters the entire time. She had Bela's gift in her hands, laying in her lap. She had thought about how sweet it was of Donna to give Bela such a lovely gift. It made her think of getting her daughters all gifts of her own as well. To make up for the time she hadn't got to spend with them, due to her constant loads of work.

When she had first entered her castle, she wished to find her beloved girls. It was well past 9 AM now and the girls would most likely to be up and have eaten their breakfast. Yet, when she heard the voice of Mother Miranda speaking behind a door, her attention quickly drew towards it. Not expecting at all to find....

How?...Why?!
Who even is this Girl?

She doesn't move her eyes off of the girl when Mother Miranda speaks. "Ah, Alcina. Lovely to see you've arrived." The black-robed woman says, watching the Lady eye the girl next her. The priestess smiles. "As you can see, I have some things I'd like to discuss with you." The Lady hears her words, nodding slightly in acknowledgment. Yet she doesn't move her glance right away, silently studying the girls face for a brief moment. She noticed something new from last seeing this girl. She looks up to the her forehead and notices the same insignia her daughters wore, puzzled of the mark being there on her head. She sees the girls eyes once again, who seems to be frozen in place at the sight of her as well, locking eyes back with the Lady. She finally moves her glance away and turns to Mother Miranda, to see her hand atop of the girls shoulder. She smiles blankly. "...Yes, I do see that you have brought me .....something." she says, now slowly walking over to the group of woman, standing in the middle of the hall. Alcina, notices at the corner of her eye, the girl had not torn her gaze from the mistersses presence. But there wasn't alot of fear in those eyes. No, she saw that same wandering glance the girl had made to her before. Like a lost kitten.

Now standing in front of them, she looks over to her daughters grinning up at her. "Hello, mother!" "Welcome home, mother." they all said over top each others words. She gives a small, loving smile. "How was your travels to Auntie Donna's, mother?" Cassandra chirped. The Lady nodded with a tired smile. "Fine. Just fine. Thankfully it didn't take too long in returning home." She shifted her looks to Miranda, smiling patiently with the stange girl standing timidly behind her. She remembers Bela's gift tucked, hidden under her arm and pulls it out. "Girls, why don't you give Mother Miranda and I some time alone, please." She saws while gently handing the ribboned box to Bela. "Here. This was a gift from Donna, darling." Bela smiled, politely grabbing the box from her hands. "Thank you, Mother." she grinned, almost hugging it close to her chest. "Heyy! Why does she get a gift??" Daniela pouted. Cassandra frowns in agreement, folding her arms, huffing.. Bela grinned smugly, giggling a bit. "Well, it's Obviously because I'm her favorite niece!" she says puffing her chest jokingly. Cassandra huff annoyed, "No You Are Not!!"

Alcina, rolling her eyes, sighed at them beginning to bicker at one another. She already knew this would happen. She shakes her head, snapping her fingers to gain back their attention. "Daughters?~" she hummed, with a warning tone. They all stopped, looking up with puppy eyes. "Now, now. We'll discuss this later! Now go on." They bow their heads knowingly. "Yes, mother..." "Were sorry, Mother!" they all said together. She nodded again for them to take their leave, waving them way with her hand. "Go on now." They all turned and burst into a million flys, leaving out of double doors.