Cameras never work

"So Mina what happened when you asked for the camera footage? I'm sure they had to see something…"Izuku raised a question nervously. He has always been accused of stealing because of family past but it never got this serious. To the point, he could get a suspension in a month if he couldn't prove he wasn't in the building, which would look unpleasant on his record or when he is applying for college.

And no one wants a theft as a roommate.

"Nope, no luck at all. Nezu said that there's not a thing we can do unless the money magically pops back up into the pants of the students who lost it.." Mina scratched the surface of her skin as the words fell out of her mouth and into her peer's ears causing frowns all around the room.

"Yet when Momo offered to pay they declined."  Denki pulled on his hair a bit. Izuku always attended to his classmates making sure they comprehended the assessment and even took the time to help Iida when he got hurt during gym. Izuku had done things for the whole school including the teachers everyone knew he wouldn't have taken some money from a class that was right next to his.

"They're just doing that to be an ass. So Deku, how much ya' take? Had to be a lot. Ain't no way they got a stick in their ass for 50 yen." Bakugo let out, plopping his feet on the furniture, lending forward on the table

"I keep telling you Kacchan, I didn't take anything! You of all people should know that!" Izuku pushed his hair back in hostility and  "That's something some who snatch up money would say, Deku," Katsuki smirked. He constantly took the chance to make Izuku mad at any given chance.

"Not helping Bakugou. Also just say, thief-" Kirishima tried to answer Bakugou's cocky comment before Izuku interrupted. "I should get to work if I ever wanna pay them back." picked up his book bag leaving the spare classroom they have the 'meetings' at.

"Thanks, Bakugou. Now he most definitely won't tell us where he was that night." Sero said, taking Izuku's seat. "That isn't my job, it's an extra problem Mate'." Bakugou grinned, taking a seat on the table facing his classmates with a leg on it.

  "Actually…" Momo said, fixing her ponytail. "Your fucking kidding me and Deku fell out years ago." Bakugou grimaced. "But weren't you in his middle school class? You at least got partnered with him at least once." Mina said, thumping her feet. "I don't gotta respond to you! It doesn't matter anyway. Fuck out my business!" 

"Okay, we resolved it! Bakugou is gonna save Midoriya from suspension." Mina announced to her associates as she took the opportunity to leave before Bakugou could react 

"That's fine with me," Sero shrugged his shoulders, grabbing his things. "I got additional gym with Miruko. She's going hard on us.."  Sero took his items heading to the door "Same. I heard if we're late we dropping fifteen planks." Denki ran to the door after Sero waving goodbye as he left.

"I got after-school math class see ya, dude." Kirishima tapped his friend's shoulder evacuating along with the others with their excuses.  "Lazy Motherfuckers." Katsuki shoved the table he was just kneeling on. "Bakugou if It makes you feel better I could help you out" Todoroki requested. 

Bakugou simply exited the room before he could have done something to Todoroki right then and there. But just like everyone else, he did also have things to do after school before going to try getting the information from his long-lost companion. Nonetheless, Mina was right. In middle school, they did almost every class together and did multiple school programs and projects together that was only if Katsuki allowed it. Which was every time they got paired with.

But Katsuki did have an extra gym that was the punishment for skipping most of the semester with Denki and Sero. Sero had just got this big red truck for his sixth birthday and would not stop driving it. Somehow he constantly had gas that would take the small little group anywhere they desire. It was a spacious truck, to say the least, each seat had leather for comfort and pillows for decoration, that the only Mina gave to him which she handmade herself. 

Katsuki could hear the laughter as soon as he got close to the door of the locker room, as loud as you may think he is. He was always a silent person that didn't talk until spoken to, his mother taught her son to have decency yet he came out the opposite. 

Before he could push the door open he could hear Kirishma come to the door. "Kat! You're late about to start, you know how Miruko handles us being late" Kirishima placed a hand on his friend's shoulder before it was quickly brushed off as if it was never there. "Alright" Katsuki walked away from his friend taking his school uniform jacket and pants off and placed on his gym uniform which only required a baggy T-shirt and shorts and made his way out to the gym room.

The gym was big for only four people. One which they didn't recognize. "Good afternoon Men.." Miruko said dragging the 'N' while walking out of the small office she had that was attached to the gym compartment walking in front of the small group of people. Placing her right hand on her hip, while she left on her lip as she bit it thinking about what they could possibly do to make their grade up. 

"How about we play volleyball!" She raised her voice as a surprise with a smirk on her face. "Group one Denki, Sero, Bakugou. Monoma" She bit her lip some more. "Vs. My third year, years " She said as Denki's jaw was on the floor. "How can we do that?" Denki muttered as he thought about how he could beat people older and stronger than him. "Would you like to do it again next week, Kaminari?" 

"No ma'am!" Denki replied almost instantly wiping the sweat off his forehead he was already nervous.