3

He watched as the glass room hit his face as the other left him almost immediately his classmates jumped out of their seats to come to Izuku's aid. Yet Izuku was used to the feeling of being pushed down as if you were nothing. Katsuki didn't want to help him, most likely the class didn't want to either. They were probably worried about who was gonna make sure they were able to use the pool next time. Or make sure they were off the hook when they played around in the gym or when they skipped a few class periods.

Katsuki had made it clear that he always had Izuku didn't even understand why he was angry. 

He collected himself from starting a scene in front of his classmates giving them more to worry about and started to finish cleaning up. "I'm so sorry Izuku. Katsuki is just angry." Kirishima left outside of the door to try to talk to his best friend. Which only made Izuku think about Katsuki's actions more. For as long as he knew Izuku he would just bully him endlessly. Yet he would never be mad at Kirishima. He had no reason to.

As soon as the door shut everyone could hear the thunder roar one last time knocking the lights out. "Did you hear that!?" Mina got up from her seat to look out of the cafe's window. "No. I'm blind." Denki replied, smirking. "No? Denki Blind is when you can't see," Sero explained when it would storm down like this Denki would say things like that. Even so, he was smart. It was something about storms that made his brain flip. He would either act like a college student or a middle schoolboy.

"Sorry about that." Kirishima walked back in with his friend Bakugou behind him. "The power went out." Mina signed wrapping herself in her jacket laying on the red booth as Katsuki sat in a seat right across from Izuku. "I can see that" Katsuki got up from the seat walking over to wear all of the baked goods. Leaving aside a few dollars before grabbing a donut and taking a seat in front of Izuku as if he didn't say that he hated him or grabbed him.

"I'll pay for all of you," Katsuki mumbled under his breath. Mina immediately got up grabbing all kinds of donuts and cakes. "How bipolar." Sero took a small piece of cheesecake from Mina's tray. "Agreed." Mina took her piece of cake back swiftly making Sero groan. "Whatever." 

Besides small fights about cake and other aspects of small talk, it was just Izuku trying to read Katsuki and Katsuki trying to do the same. And it wasn't like anybody never took notice of their weird behavior. "Let's play a game since the storm is calming down!" Mina clapping the tips of her fingers together. 

"What? I'm not doing that shit." "Sure. I'll go burn a candle." Izuku and Bakugou said in sync. "How freaky? But what's the game called?" Sero asked. "Eh, I played it in middle school so it's an old game. So does anybody have a sheet of paper and a pencil?" Mina fixed her hair a bit before grabbing some paper from Sero and a pencil from Denki.

The bell on top of the cafe's door rang. As two ladies walked into the cafe. Just as Izuku came back with the candle. "Oh Hello there the storm kinda knocked out the power. But we have candles." Izuku sat the woman down, giving them a candle to share, accordingly returning to his friends at the red booth. "Are we ready for the game?" Izuku asked "Yeah I'm pretty sure Bakugou isn't playing," Just as Mina said that Bakugou sat at the booth making it even more stuffed. It was already a small booth, to begin with.  "Nevermind then." 

Mina gave everybody a small piece of paper. "So the rules are you have to write something important or like a secret down. Then we will pass them around and read them out loud." "Don't you think it would start problems?" Sero cheesed "Izuku and Bakugou were just fighting 

sharing secrets wouldn't be the best thing to do right now." Sero rubbed the back of his neck " It's okay. I'm not mad or anything. It was a misunderstanding." Izuku put his hands up in defense as Katsuki's gaze only made him more nervous.

"Alright, let's play then." Mina passed the pencil to Sero. Sero passed it to Kirishma and Kirishima passed it to Denki and Denki passed it to Bakugou. And Bakugou passed it to Izuku. "Everyone done?" After a few 'Mhm!' And 'Yes Ma'ma's" Mina collected everyone's paper and put it into a sample cup and passed everyone a new piece of paper back. 

"I'll go first. When I was in middle school, I listened to K-pop As I dyed my hair.." Sero read out loud causing most of the small group to laugh including himself. The ladies that walked in left as soon as the rain had stopped. Letting them be the only people in the cafe when the lights turned back on. Everyone was having too much fun to notice.  "We should probably get going. Izuku, we could take you home if you would like." Sero picked up his bag as everyone got ready. "Sure, give me one second. I gotta grab my jacket." Izuku smiled, grabbing his items and leaving with his friends.

Forgetting to lock the cafe door.

🧤

Thanks 4 reading! I'm super happy for the opportunity to write things on here. I have a lot of book ideas and they would be posted here. I'm moving in 2 days so please be aware some chapters will be delayed. I'm not gonna be active for 2 weeks because I wouldn't have wi-fi but ill have my friend/assistant post at least two.

Vote and comment 4 more chapters. Sending much love <33 have a good day and thank you for reading again.