Getting Ready

ben woke up. he was extremely tired, but he couldnt wait for his night at the strip club. he couldnt wait to see all the seggsy ladies, he just couldnt wait. however, his 2 mothers, did not like this idea. he was still their little baby, and they did not want him going to a strip club. but ofc ben being the idiot he is, he decides he wants to go to the strip club even tho his moms said not to. ben eats some fish for breakfast, then goes around his house to dust off his American flags, so they were squeaky clean! then he decides to go to the thrift shop, to buy a suit for the strip club. he looks around and finds this shirt.

ben automatically knows that this is the perfect outfit for the strip club

ben automatically knows that this is the perfect outfit for the strip club. he buys it, and then goes to a gas station, and buys some gas station
nails. he then goes back home and changes into his outfit. he had only 1 more hour until he could go to the strip club and he just could not wait. ben posted a mirror pic of his fit on his snap story, (not his insta story bc hes a loser and doesnt have insta) this is how ben looked.

 ben posted a mirror pic of his fit on his snap story, (not his insta story bc hes a loser and doesnt have insta) this is how ben looked

ben just knew that he looked absolutely stunning. he knew that as soon as a hot girl saw him, they would INSTANTLY fall in love with him. now the last thing ben wanted to do before he left to go, was to show his moms his outfit. as soon as he walked to their room, they started laughing hysterically. for a split second they thought ben was joking abt wearing that, but be was being dead serious. they tried to support him as much as they could, but they just laughed and ben walked away. finally, it was time for ben to go to the strip club. he was all ready. after spending hours getting ready, he was finally ready to go to the strip club. ben was walking into the strip club single, and he was hoping to leave the strip club taken.

(more to the story later)
(sorry for any typos)
(do you think ben will leave the strip club taken?)