The Strip Club

ben made his way into the strip club. but got stopped by a bodyguard.
Randy (the bodyguard): Are you roxsand? your turn on the stage is in 30 mins get to your dressing room and get ready.
Ben: what? im not roxsand? whats going on?
Randy: roxsand, stop playing games. get to your dressing room and get ready for the show.
ben could not believe it. he got mistaken for a girl named "roxsand"? but he knew how much money strippers made, and he knew that if he became one, he would get to buy so many BTS stuff. so he followed randy into roxsands dressing room. her dressing room was pretty plain. white walls, gray carpet, one couch, a vanity, a bts poster, a WAIT a BTS poster? ben could not believe it. whoever this "roxsand" was, he knew that she was his soulmate. why else would she have a bts poster, and bts slippers? ben immediately went thru her closet and found the perfect outfit. he put it on. here is how he looked.

he ended up finding a pretty pink wig and decided to throw it on

INTERCOM: WELL DONE!! ROXSAND IT IS YOUR TURN ON THE STAGE!
ben waited for his cue, and ran out on stage. he started dancing around the pole. and ben looked like he was born to do this. thousands of dollars were thrown on the stage, and in his mind he was thinking "wow i can buy so much bts stuff with all this!" when all of a sudden..

more later
sorry for any typos