𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 of the prestigious U

𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 of the prestigious U.A college. A student who is top of his class but he is the target of all by all of the students except his best friend and adopted brother Shinso Hitoshi. Even many of the teachers don't like him. This does make his life hard since he lives on campus and has to see them all the time but it has grown to live with it. Even if his support group of friends disagree and try and help but their is only so much you can do for someone who's is constantly being beaten and berated.

"Izuku are you sure you don't want me to drop you off at the dorms?" Hitoshi asked as he put on his coat. "Yeah I am going to stay a little longer since I have somethings I wanted to look up you know?" Izuku said a small smile gracing his face. "Okay but call me when you leave okay? I'll see if i can pick you up or have someone else do so okay?" Izuku nodded before burying his head back into his books. Hitoshi only sighed softly kissing the top of Izuku fluffy hair before leaving.

Izuku just continued on what he was doing getting up a few times to get a new book or two but he sat at the table reading away typing a few things done when he had finished reading a book looking satisfied. What he didn't know was the passage of time. He had been sitting reading and typing at the library for over three hours. It was already midnight and he was barely leaving. But he didn't call Hitoshi liked he told him he would. He just walked down the buzzing street for a while before walking down an alleyway a shortcut to the dorms.

"Well if it ain't the worthless little shit. Izuku fucking Midoriya what is a dweeb like you doing out here?" Izuku froze as they circled around him. They mocked him to the point of tears but he held as strong as he could till they lifted his face. "Aww look the little baby~. Are you going to cry?" The blonde male laughed. "Why not give you something to really cry about?" His friend said as they all began to crack their knuckles.

10 minutes after

Izuku was leaning against the wall with a busted lip and some bruises they didn't hit as hard as they thought they did. But while trying to treat his busted lip another very familiar college group. Its was the Bakusqaud and his girlfriend. "Omg babe look!" The brown bobble head bitch said as she pointed at the bruised Izuku. "Tch whoever did this didn't fuck him up enough for my liking now I have to." Izuku pulled his legs closer to him as the group besides the three girls who just snickered in the background

After another ten minutes. They lefted laughing at the current mess that was Izuku. "I can't believe he ever think he'd have a chance with Bakugou. What a fucking loser." Mina said as she held onto Sero's arm. They laughed even louder as they walked away while Izuku laid limply against the ground. The bruises now bigger and ache much more severe. But the thing that worried him the most was the fact that he could feel his head bleeding. He did his best to stand wobbly as the motion caused him for feel dizzy but he pushed through it he needed to get some type of help. He used the wall guiding him to the end of the alleyway or so he thought.

The alleyway was much longer than he thought as he dragged his bag behind him. His vision started to blur as black dots started taking over his sight but that's when he heard faint voices he could see a few figures coming towards him but he couldn't see who. As the last of his strength diminished he dropped to his knees letting out small pleads of help tears falling heavily down his face as he finally lost consciousness.

The next morning

Izuku was covered in a heated warmth that outweighed the cold. Even though he felt sore the warmth soothed his body allowing him to let out a sigh as he curled into a ball as sleep slowly consumed him once more. The scent of lavender and honey filled his nose as he drifted off into a dreamless sleep. His soft little snores sounding more like a cat purring to anyone who heard him. He didn't sleep more than a few hours before he got up once more this time the room was no longer silent it was filled with a sight murmur.

He winced as he tried to sit up to quickly his back shooting with a sharp pain. "Wow their little one might wanna take it easy." A man said touching Izuku's back making him flinch. "S-sorry.." Izuku said with a very meek and apologetic tone as he looked down at the white embroidered blanket. "Hey it's okay we're not going to hurt you. I am Chronostasis. But you can call me Chrono." He said with a small smile pulling his hands away from the young boy.

"W-what am I doing here?" He asked clutching the blanket not looking at any of the many people in the room

"W-what am I doing here?" He asked clutching the blanket not looking at any of the many people in the room. "We helped you while you were injured on the street. Your in our boss's home right now."'Izuku's let out a small hum still looking down at the intriguing pattern on the blanket. "Out." Chronostatsis sighed getting off the bed leaving with the rest.

The room was filled with different smells Izuku could tell he was sensitive to things likes smells. The soft honey and lavender hardly present to ease his nerves. "Why were you so beaten up." The same smooth but deep voice appeared. "I- I ran into some bad people." Izuku said trying hard to keep his composure. He never looked up only the sight of the blanket being kept in his sights. "Look at me when you answer me." Izuku slowly looked up his eyes watering he was scared.

The man was beautiful but commanding sharp features as his golden eyes peered down at Izuku

The man was beautiful but commanding sharp features as his golden eyes peered down at Izuku. "Now I am Kai Chisaki. Welcome to my home."

1058 words